Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FORTUNE!!
*huggles*

@Marcus Pheonix I had to redo the whole thing and used a different site to make it work. Sadly the P5 doesn't want to work

Hi anhud!
I bought a few things on the Steam sale. But I'm still new to the whole buying games from Steam. So I still have a lot on my wishlist I want XD

8 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Hi anhud!
I bought a few things on the Steam sale. But I'm still new to the whole buying games from Steam. So I still have a lot on my wishlist I want XD

Mind if i ask what did you buy?

i settled with Sonic CD, The End is Nigh(still waiting for July 12nd, siiigh, breadmund pleas) and The Basement Collection myself. Pretty much all the other games on my wishlist are still a bit to expensive; Nuclear Throne didn't even go on sale.

Edited by anhud
a

Lets see... Where is that list of stuff I bought.

I bought...
Portal
Portal 2
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Contrast
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Transistor
Toby: The Secret Mine

These were the cheapest games I could afford at the moment. I wanted to buy Ori as well but I only had a certain amount to spend.

...oh. and it looks like i still spent more. huh. by the way, may i recommend Super Meat Boy and maaaaybe Super Hexagon? they are also cheap enough and i want to see people suffer

wish i could preorder Sonic Mania, but it's way too expensive for me, sadly.

Lol... I avoid games that will make me suffer. Already suffering in Pid and Braid.

pfft, games that make you suffer are the only good games!

88% achievements in SMB already, next feat in Crypt of The Necrodancer is completing Monk/All chars run/Aria(amplified), send help

I'm not a really good games so I tend to play games that isn't to complicated XD

@Marcus Pheonix Lol... I got a notification as well now. So cool! And weird!

I had to use flickr for my pictures in my signature but sadly it doesn't want to read gif files.

Signature has been fixed, though the link and the images are now separate... that's irritating.

How many @'s do we need to summon @Fortune86?

all this notification stuff makes the forum feel more like discord or something. eh. refreshing the page by yourself every 3 minutes is where it's at.

I like this new look and extra stuff.
It makes a few things simpler for me.

The only thing I don't like is the space when I enter.
Have to hold shift and enter for single line spacing.

1 minute ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Eh you get used to it

depends if you spend most of your time here or on other websites, honestly

The getting use to it is a problem. I might accidentally use that same action while working XD And that does not work with the program.

I doubt I'll ever change my username. I use it for everything!

i leave SiIvaGunner channel for a few days and suddenly there's some new L O R E while the subreddit just went full meme
what is happening help

give me good ol' Wood Man back

Edited by anhud
nice

It's end of the month so who knows if she even is paying attention.

I see editing a post needs a reason now... Do we have to give it or can it be ignored?

I always skip to write reason LOL

Uh.. currently "Sign in anonymously" seems doesn't work...