Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for being decisive about being undecisive. 

Banned for speaking of a paradox.

Banned because your vocabulary word of the day calendar still has alls its pages and is dusty.

Banned for not dusting.

Banned because Shaloco was my favorite horse back in the days of riding lessons.

🙃Banned  for having horses with names.

Edited by Rainn

Banned because there's no such thing as a strange horse name.

@Long_Before_Sunrisewhere I took lessons, Ginger was the meaner lesson horses - she's one that habitually bloated her belly when you saddled up, and I swear she'd smack you with her tail on purpose when you were grooming her. Although in fairness, she was (I think) the oldest of the lesson horses and was probably sick and tired of dealing with ignorant kids who didn't know how to treat horses.

Banned for being almost right.

@catstaff Your Ginger sounds kinda like Ginger from Black Beauty in temperment. My Ginger was a flaxen mane (nearlly white) sorrel who later developed Appaloosa spots that made her look like a fawn.

banned for not remembering my friend Flicka. 35 years ago I got the "privelege" of having a herd of 18 Arabian Mares. MAN are they *****es in big bunches. 

Edited by Rainn

Banned because it's a preventibe measure against faeries that are up to mischief.

Banned because the old time faeries were often dangerous, not the winged environment-loving cuties they're portrayed as today. The original Tinkerbell was a little yandere murderess.

Banned for being afraid of "Lilleth the evil faerie

Edited by Rainn