MyWhiteKnight

Knight's Crest

Hello! MyWhiteKnight is here, and I do a bunch of art. Right now, I'm going to school for interior design, and my beginning classes are all drawing, painting, and design with traditional media. In addition, I am almost always either writing, drawing, or knitting.

I am always up to talking, constructive criticism, and requests. However, I will get to things as I get to things. Feel free to post on this thread, or to PM me. I always enjoy talking to others. Thank you for visiting me!

So, this is some of my super old work. *cringe*

user posted image

user posted image

And now, part one of the huge art dump. This is a range from four years to the present, so if drawing style and such changes, that's why. I hope you guys enjoy! biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This was last night actually xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

!!!! Interior design! As an architecture student I feel you on all the art courses. I'm glad you ended up posting a thread and I'll keep an eye on your paintings <3

@TehUltimateMage: Woo! Art people who design where we live and work for the win! I didn't know you were an architecture major! I have several of those in my family.

For more of my art dump happiness, I post. I pretty much took about 75 pictures of things and I'm just putting them up. Today was more painting/cleaning palettes/studying than anything else. I hope you guys enjoy!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Why yes, I do suck at people. How did you know? tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image