Kiite Morau

Kiite's Doodly Doos

So I don't have much on my laptop or phone to show right now as both are new (and very quickly running out of space ;-wink.gif, but I do enjoy drawing- A LOT. Mostly dinosaurs and dragons, and skulls- those are cool. I enjoy painting, digital and other such things. I do take requests, but most of the time I don't do them for free unless it's something that I reallllyyyy enjoy or find super interesting.

But for now I have one thing I want to show that is fairly rough and quick- uncolored and uncleaned.

user posted image

If you do have a small request like a rough sketch and rough color I'd be more than happy to fulfill it with an egg payment.

If it's larger- more detailed more challenging and more color- whatever the subject may be- I'd be willing to take it as a commission. Although, I doubt people would do that.

Anyway, I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible and try to post on tumblr and DA more often!

i love me some noodles and doodles.

Btw about the payment what would you like me to breed? i better start breeding now...........................

Avatars of creation and destruction would be nice. Nothing too crazy cx Those are like the only few dragons I don't have.

user posted image
Edited by Kiite Morau