AnnoyingTiger888

Tigers Madness Creations

user posted image

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Welcome to Tigers Madness Creations!

I have been using Photoshop for over ten years. I started out by editing the color of anime pictures and using them as profile images back during the MySpace days, and gradually increased my skills to making forum signatures. I understand that I'm not the greatest in the world, but the signatures I make are the only things in my life that I do and am actually proud of - not to mention it makes me happy to make them and see them =)

My specialty is anime characters, but I've branched out into real life characters, as well.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

W H A T I M A K E

• Forum signatures/sets (signature and avatar).
  • Userbars.
  • Banners.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

R U L E S

1. Read through everything before requesting.
  2. I only accept two requests at one given time. This is to ensure that I don't get overwhelmed and become unable to complete them.
  3. You can use these on any forum.
  4. If you're not satisfied with the result, please say so.
  5. Please post the images to a photosharing website (photobucket, imgur, ect) and ensure that you provide at least three HQ images.
  6. Please make sure you check the signature size limits for the forum you plan to use your request on.
  7. You have 24 hours to request changes once I've completed your request. After that, the PSD is deleted.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own the images, textures, brushes, or anything else used. These signatures are made as fan art only. No profit is being made and I claim no ownership to these images. All rights reserved.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

F O R M

[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Request For:[/b] 
[b]Size:[/b] 
[b]Images:[/b] 
[b]Quote:[/b] ([i]if left blank, one will be provided for you[/i])
[b]Other:[/b] ([i]anything you feel I should know[/i]) 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

R E Q U E S T _ L I S T

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

S A M P L E S

To see my recent works, please click here.