HomeForFlowers

1x1 Shadow and Doc

I've got some spare time on my hands so I decided to open up this 1x1. I'm up for pretty much anything although I am used to having some communication back and forth so not speaking with whoever I'm writing with beyond the thread isn't going to work well with me. So, beyond that, I can do whatever you'd like granted we can talk outside of this thread.

Edited by Doctortear

Yo, shadow. It's been a while since we did a thing together. Did you have any idea on what you wanted to do or should we try brainstorming for a bit?

Yeah! I've been wanting to write more with you for a while now! I have a few things in mind:

Undertale

OFF

Pokemon

just about any Anime let's get real here

Multiverse?

If you're not into any of those, I'll happily brainstorm with you

Oh, it's been a while since I've touched OFF so I might be a little rusty on that. Just about any of those other topics I'm perfectly fine with. If you don't have a strong preference for one of them, perhaps we can mash a few of them up and see what happens?

Yeah! I've recently gotten back into OFF myself, so doing a mashup works perfectly with me.

I'm afraid I won't be able to do much tonight, though, as it's late and I'm starting to wind down.

Ah, it's fine, friend. We don't need to start immediately.

Uh, I'm not sure I could do well with OFF considering I haven't touched it in a while. Undertale and Pokemon I'm really into and could do well with. I think we both have a good handle on multiverses although I'm not sure what to do with anime. It would depend primarily on what it is but I think we could work something out if we decide to do that.

Any idea on what subjects to mashup?

Hmm...

Well, there are several I was thinking of:

- Characters get stuck in reality

- Characters of differing worlds are stuck in one character's world

- Characters are all stuck in a fight to the death

- Characters are stuck in a plane of existence where they are kept like pets

- One character can pass freely through realities and others join for the sake of exploration

Honestly I can come up with way more than just that but these are the main ones I was thinking about.

Ooh, the first two and the last one sound exciting (I can see the third one working as well but we'd probably have to kill off some characters and I'm not sure how you feel about that). Would these be any characters from any world or would they just be part of the things we've mentioned? I'm fine either way but if you have a preference we can work with that.

Edited by Doctortear

Personally, I like the second and last one (and yes, I'm cool with killing off characters). And I just mentioned those things because they came off the top of my head. You can use who-or what-ever you want.

Ah, cool cool. Hmm, we can possibly mix up the second and last one. Perhaps one character who can travel between realities goes to another reality and either somehow gets stuck in that world or they bring the characters from the second world to theirs and they stuck there (if that makes any sense). The only problem with that being we would have to find a character who can travel between dimensions or give a reason for a character to suddenly be able to do so. Of course, we can just stick with the second option and not have to worry about explaining it all as much. Did you have a preference between the two or any other ideas?

Edited by Doctortear

There's a character I play a lot that can do that. Granted, it'll have to be stretched a little for this purpose.

But no, I have no other preferences

Cool, cool, sounds like we got things in order.

Uh, did you want to do a plot beyond "characters get stuck in one world and have to find a way out" or is that good. Oh and if we're set, I think I can go ahead and make a character sheet template if that's okay with you.

[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b] (If no age is given, put what they appear to be. If you still cannot tell, ??? works too)
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures will work)
[b]Personality:[/b] (If you feel like this is unnecessary, we can remove this)
[b]Powers:[/b] 
[b]Weapons:[/b] 
[b]Origin:[/b] (Where did they come from?)
[b]Other:[/b] (If you're applying any headcanons and such, go ahead and post them here)

I think that will suffice. If you have anything you want to add or remove, go on ahead.

Perfect! Now let's get started.

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Midna

Appearance: here(

Personality: Midna is a wise and powerful princess but...is a bit sassy. She has a habit of being rather rude and often expresses nothing but negative emotions. She knows little about how humanity works (aside from what she learned from Link), and as such, is curious about it.

Powers:

- teleportation

- hiding in shadows

- limited shapeshifting

- Levitation

- Keeping items in an unknown hammer space.

- The ability to break down her body into Twilight particles.

- Turning others into Twilight particles to transport them.

- using and creating twilight Portals

- Able to create energy waves strong enough to break metal

- can shoot bolts of energy

Weapons: None

Origin: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Other: The portals will be able to cross dimensions in this, much further than in-game has implied

Username: shadow_claw

Name: The Judge (Pablo)

Appearance: here

Personality: The Judge is an odd cat, known to have a knack for eloquent speech. He is a generally helpful being and often guides people in the right directions. He's incredibly loyal to his family and late brother Valerie, and is still in mourning.

Powers: (lol I'm not posting all of them so here's a few)

Conniving Aneurysm: Special attack of low impact.

Malicious Aneurysm: Special attack of mediocre impact

Unknown Sclerosis: Special attack inflicting Muteness

Untypical Sclerosis: Special attack inflicting Blindness

Purulent Sclerosis: Special attack inflicting Poison- other than this, he is midly Omniscient and is fully aware the plot was controlled by one beyond the fourth wall.

Weapons: his claws

Origin: (Where did they come from?)

Other: (If you're applying any headcanons and such, go ahead and post them here)

Ohhh, doing the Judge, eh? I know someone who could work well with him.

Username: Doctortear

Name: Sans

Appearance: Sans

Personality: A lazy sentry who spends more time sleeping than doing his job. Sans is extraordinarily laid-back with a knack for telling bad puns. Though cordial, he is by no means unaware of the desperateness of his world and is he fully aware of the fact that no matter what he does, he can't stop tragedy from befalling him and everyone he cares about. Despite this, Sans does his best to keep an upbeat attitude. He is amazingly patient and is more than happy to show kindness to whoever he meets granted they aren't a terrible person themself.

Powers:

- Teleportation

- Bone Attack

- Blue Bone Attack (only harm moving enemies)

- Telekinesis (turns someone's "SOUL" blue, only works on people with a soul)

- Blue Attack (makes someone unable to jump high or fly)

- 4th Wall Knowledge (in order words, he's aware the plot is dictated by someone else)

Weapons:

- Gaster Blasters

Origin: Undertale

Other: He can use his telekinesis on inanimate objects and he can teleport other people as well.

Username: Doctortear

Name: Dog

Appearance: Dog [Height Comparison]

Personality: An ever-loving canine who personifies what people think of when they hear his name. Dog, for a lack of a better name, is a happy-go-lucky pooch who is more than happy to assist his owner in anyway possible. He is friendly to just about everyone he meets granted they aren't trying to hurt him or anyone he cares about. Being war trained, Dog is more than capable of taking care of himself and isn't willing to just stand by when someone hurts him or anyone around him. He is utterly loyal to his friends and owner and cannot be easily swayed to leave their side. Being a Mabari, Dog's posses a kind of sentience that is comparable to that of a human. Even with his great intellect, Dog is still a canine at heart and will partake in activities any normal dog would.

Powers:

- Combat Training

- Enhanced strength, durability, and endurance

- High intelligence for a dog

- Resistance to the elements

Weapons:

- Jaw

- Claws

Origin: Dragon Age: Origins

Other: He's from Post-Origins but Pre-Inquisition.

If there isn't anything else to discuss, we can start whenever.

((ohmy.gif What a good choice!

anyways, I'll start))

This...was most certainly a problem. She used portals often to travel long distances, and this one...well, it hadn't closed! What had begun as a portal back to her palace did...not take her back home! And even more surprising to her was its inability to close. Although she strained to collapse it once more, it remained defiantly open. Glaring up at the glowing portal, she huffed. Fine. She could go back home. Quickly did the woman dissolve into blocks of darkness, only to...not return? As soon as she tried to ascend into her own portal, she was spit back out into her solid form. How was she to return home with...with this!

---

He was doing the only thing he could do when the...anomaly began. He was wandering the empty world. Mourning all that was, all that could have been. The puppeteer had long since vanished at the realization of their actions, leaving The Judge to exist in nothingness. Of course, the Zones still existed. But Zone Zero was the only one with any semblance of color.

That was, until the anomaly appeared. A swirl of blue and black appeared, dark blocks encompassing the ground and swallowing all around. It extended for about a ten-foot radius before stopping. The blue lines within it pulsed gently, as if beckoning the while cat to draw nearer.

Curiosity did not kill this cat. It merely transported him to another place. One footstep towards the object, and the Judge could not help but exclaim. He was being dragged! This force was much stronger than that of the cat's, and soon, he had fallen completely into the nothingness.

And then...it wasn't nothing. In fact, it was quite a lot of something. It was...a world! Full of color and sound! Something he had been without for so long. Overwhelmed by these long-lost sensations, the Judge wobbled, before falling onto this side. Ground...he forgot what it felt like.

"The caverns are this way, Zevran."

"Do you doubt my navigation skills, my dear Warden? They are most certainly this way."

"You're reading the map wrong! They're over here!"

Dog was happily sitting behind his beloved owner as they bickered back and forth with their traveling companion. For the last several hours, the two had been trying to find a hidden cavern where there was rumored to be a stacked away cache of glorious loot. The twos' ceaseless bickering as to where the cavern was and how to arrive at their destination had caused the group to halt at the companions' stalemate. Despite the constant arguing back and forth, Dog could sense a playful tone in the two humanoids' voices. It was almost like a game for them, a reminder of the old days back in the war where arguments was a life or death situation but now, they didn't have to worry about darkspawn leaping from the shadows or Loghain's soldiers suddenly ambushing them. Everything was alright and Dog was more than content with that.

After determining that the quarreling would go on for a while, Dog decided to retire somewhere cozy so he could doze off while the Warden and Zevran hissed at one another. Dog let out a bark of warning, causing the Warden to briefly turn over to look at him. He made a motion towards the woods and they nodded in acknowledgement, turning their attention back to Zevran as they made quick motions towards the map he was holding. Satisfied, Dog marched off into the woods, tongue rolling from his mouth, as he tried to locate somewhere comfy to lay. Unfortunately for him, his expedition into the forest led him straight to a strange wide portal that looked like some twisted contraption that Morrigan would summon. It was a twisted black and blue nexus that softly glowed a pale blue, beckoning Dog forward. Dog, wary at the light, let out a whine and took several steps back with his ears flattened against his skull. The Warden and their companion seemed didn't seem aware of Dog's predicament, much to his dismay. Licking his lips nervously, Dog took a few cautious steps towards the portal with a growl rumbling in his throat. Just as he was beginning to think about running back to his owner, the portal began to tug at him, lifting his paws from the ground as it dragged him towards the light. He let out a barrage of surprised yelps as he tried to claw the ground and regain his footing. Alas, his efforts were in vain and he was soon swallowed by the hole and thrown into a realm of darkness. Not too long after, Dog opened his eyes and glanced around in confusion as he took in his new surroundings. He wasn't in the forest. In fact, he didn't know where he was. Standing up, Dog whimpered as he sniffed the air, hoping he could smell a familiar scent. When he realized that there was nothing in the world that was familiar to him, Dog began to bark loudly with the vain hope that his owner would hear him.

--------------------

Why were human stores so confusing? Having spent the last three hours trying to locate all the ingredients Toriel needed for her next pie, Sans was more than ready to flop down on his bed and sleep for the next several days. The Surface was utterly mesmerizing with its weather, seasons, and so forth and, although Sans was as dazzled by it as were the other monsters, he was far too tired to see it all in one sitting. He needed a break every few minutes and, after having to run around several stores and wait in line to but groceries for three hours, he was currently far too tired to be bothered with doing anything other than recharging. Mumbling underneath his breath, Sans pulled out the cellphone Frisk had given him a while back when the monsters first left the Underground and checked his text messages. After a prompt "Thank you, dear." from Toriel after Sans mentioned he was coming to her place with the groceries, nobody had sent him a message. Sighing, Sans stuffed his phone back into his hoodie pocket and continued to stroll down the sidewalk.

Unfortunately for him, the world did not want him to rest. Just as he was trying to recall how much ketchup he had left in the pantry, a swirling portal appeared before him. He leaped backward in surprise, dropping several bags as he did so. Particles from the ground were being absorbed by the portal as an eerie blue light emitted from its center.

"i dont remember frisk mentioning anything about this sort of thing, whispered to himself as he warily glared at the portal. Unsure what to do, Sans took a few steps forward, intending to casually walk around the portal and pretend nothing happened. Sadly, his plan backfired and he soon found himself lifted from the ground and thrown into the encompassing darkness that filled the portal. A moment passed and he was awake once more. He was laying down on his back and was greeted to an unfamiliar environment that he had most certainly hadn't seen before. Nearby, he could hear what he assumed was a dog barking madly.

did someone from the royal guard come by? what's with all the barking? While Sans knew he would have to get up eventually, he decided that it wouldn't hurt if he laid down for a few minutes. So, instead of investigating the barking or trying to figure out where he was, Sans stayed on the ground where he was and gazed lazily at the sky above him.

Edited by Doctortear