DragonsnDoodles

Dusk Draws for Eggs!

Hello Dragoncave lovelies. I am an aspiring artist and just recently got a surface pro which allows me to do digital art much much easier. In my endeavors to practice and better my skills, I thought it could be nice to open up some "commissions" of a sort, trading my art for eggs! If any of you are interested, please let me know <3

What I can draw

Animals of all types, mythical or otherwise, people, anthro characters, etc. Basically living creatures.

What I can't draw

Anything mechanical, backgrounds, buildings (not that many of you want stuff like that but just so you know)

Eggs I'm interested in

Things that I otherwise couldn't get myself. I have caveborns of basically everything, pyralspites, coppers, silvers, golds. Not that I wouldnt be interested in those things, but those (and things like trios/second gens/uncommons) are not high priority. I am very interested in pretty lineages (like checkers), eggs from spriter's alts or eggs with spriters alts in the lineage, low gen prizes, CB xenos, black and vine alts with short lineages, etc etc. The better the offer, the more I will be willing to do art-wise!

How many will I do?

Not sure if anyone is interested atm, so this is unknown.

Completed Stuff~

Sandwing in the Desert ~ Esko's OC ~ Demigod Alex

Art Examples

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DuskoftheDerps

I see Spyro art yas

Anyways, I have an even gen Gold I can offer from my Sweetling (who's descended from Cloud Strife)

I could possibly offer that for something.

Anyways, you're rather talented! ^^

I see Spyro art yas

Anyways, I have an even gen Gold I can offer from my Sweetling (who's descended from Cloud Strife)

I could possibly offer that for something.

Anyways, you're rather talented! ^^

Thank you! happy.gif

I may be interested in such an egg, if you'd like to work something out.

//sees glory avatar and screeches

Ohh I love WoF //best series evah

Anyways, if you can draw WoF dragons, do you think you could do a SandWing with gold primary scales, and then a light gold for the rest? (Wing membranes, horns, underscales, ext.) Also, could his eyes be a shimmering gold, like a golden wyvern's egg, and a black slit pupil?

In return for the egg, I could get you a maybe 7th gen pyro Xeno with a alt in its linage, if you are interested.

//sees glory avatar and screeches

Ohh I love WoF //best series evah

Anyways, if you can draw WoF dragons, do you think you could do a SandWing with gold primary scales, and then a light gold for the rest? (Wing membranes, horns, underscales, ext.) Also, could his eyes be a shimmering gold, like a golden wyvern's egg, and a black slit pupil?

In return for the egg, I could get you a maybe 7th gen pyro Xeno with a alt in its linage, if you are interested.

I could definitely draw that, but I would need to see the egg's lineage first - 7 gen is a little high and Im not interested in messy eggs. But I will mention that I did also do pixel drawings of ALL the dragonets of prophecy, if you're interested in seeing them!

My apologies, it would acually be a 5th gen egg, with a nice little Linage. I would have to breed the egg for you, and right now I am at the max limit of eggs, but one is already starting to hatch, so hopefully it won't take long before it hatches and I can breed the egg. If five is still two high, I could try to breed you a 3rd gen silver, or a 3rd gen dragon from the legendary trio. I do have a gold egg, but it is a 12th gen, so I'm assuming that's to high, and you wouldn't want it. If none of those seem interesting, you could go onto my scroll and look from there. However, if you really want, I could try to catch you a CB bronze lunar, but then again, I need to wait before I can get another egg. Any option is fine by me, but if you choose a rare, you might have to wait, because you know, sometimes the dragon you breed does not produce an egg. Still, any option is fine.

Also, could you do the SandWing?

Edited by JAK2002

Thank you! happy.gif

I may be interested in such an egg, if you'd like to work something out.

*squeals at WoF stuff*

Anyways, cool!

I need art of a human OC. My drawing of him is here. I plan on using him for a roleplay site, but I need a colored art. I don't color my art.

So, do you mind doing him in exchange for the Gold?

By the way, here's the Gold.

I'll hatch the little one for you :3 Do you want it to be a specific gender?

I would possibly ask for a oc redone digitally... look at my scroll and pm me two Dragons you want me to breed. (If they get along! Eona(prize) is unavailable I have an iou with her but all others are open) unless you want to wait until I get to picky dragons to mate and get the egg I need. ..

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf