Qazsarea

Theories of Hybrids and More

Ever wanted to make your own hybrid ? Or tell about a conspiracy lurking among Dragon Cave ? Well, here's the forum for it. We provide the questions, you provide the theories.

THE CURRENT QUESTIONS

NOTE: These situations are fairly unrealistic and only here for the purpose of making up answers. There are no wrong answers. If you would like to try out one of these questions to see what would happen, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, tell everyone. What happens stays with you unless you present it as a theory you just "happened to come up with".

So you have a dragon. This dragon's breed is A. Now, you're a good collector so you also have a breed of dragon called B. They had an egg. ohmy.gif

There isn't an official hybrid, but if you could have the power to make one,

What would it look like ?

Now, another guessing game (with an official answer but hey, lets have fun). You have two great Holiday dragons whose egg you will be paid very handsomely for IF the trader gets it within a week. The holiday itself is months away, but you really want that reward. Somehow, they have an egg. But the egg will only be that breed on the holiday. sad.gif

What do you think this egg would turn out like ?

Congratulations ! You have been granted the power to design your very own dragon. No, not a hybrid. You're very own dragon !! Crazy right, !? laugh.gif Well,

What would it look and act like ?

I hope everybody has fun with the forum, but now some rules.

YOU WILL NOT HATE ON PEOPLE'S THEORIES

YOU WILL NOT RUIN THIS FORUM BY TELLING WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

THERE WILL BE NO SPAMMING THE SAME THEORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

HEATED DEBATING IS ALLOWED, BUT NO USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE OVER ANYTHING.

THIS IS NOT A TRADING OR ADVERTISING FORUM. DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR EGGS/SCROLL/OTHER FORUMS.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE UPDATED. DO NOT COMPLAIN ON THIS FORUM ABOUT HOW OFTEN THEY CHANGE.

And that's it ! I hope you guys enjoy the theories and remember, be creative ! laugh.gif