Shieana

ARK

Has anyone played the game? It's sill pretty knew but the game is so beautiful. Unfortunately I haven't played it properly because the frame rate isn't the best. It lags so badly. I'm waiting for more updates, hopefully the problem will be fixed.

Heard of it and watched an hour long play through a reviewer was doing, but there's apparently a latta lag. Seeing all the dinos was wicked cool though, especially the BIG one. xd.png I'm interested in what all those crystals in their wrists are for, and those beams of lights leading to supply crates and whatever...are there aliens in this game? o_O

My friend recently got the game and allowed me to play it. Now I have an army of 8 raptors, 29 dilos (the poison spitting tiny raptor things) and 4 dodo birds (which kept dying when i would try to knock them out lol).

That mass of dinosaurs gets stuck everywhere.... and the lag, oh dear. But otherwise it is super fun and I can't wait to get it myself instead of my friend basically giving me the game on his computer

I enjoy this game. I have played too much of it and can't play for a little while 'cause of stuff. sad.gif

60 maxed out dodos with all points in attack

level 70

They murdered any raiders that came close to the base.

neva forget.

60 maxed out dodos with all points in attack

level 70

They murdered any raiders that came close to the base.

neva forget.

why???????

O____e

why???????

O____e

because we can.

I've gotten the game myself now, and forgot how terrifying it was without any dinos to protect you......

I have two dilos now. two lvl 30 dilos who murdered a raptor without me realizing....

Waiting for the Xbox One version but I want to so bad. I want a T-rex. Just worried some jerk will steal it cuz how it looked like from one video of a clan doing that.

oh cool, an xbox one version..... I am so totally gonna get it :3

I've watched rooster teeth and pewdiepie play it and it looks good xd.png (the return of salad ass), if I make a series for youtube for the game, I am gonna call it "the ballad of big moma" and just be a really skinny guy xd.png........ all joking aside I do wanna try it on pc but my ram and other specs may not be able to handle it sad.gif

Anyone end up with an extra code during the event? I fell in love with the game over the free weekend.

Oh ARK, you are so cool.

I only have lag for 30 seconds at the beginning of the play.

I have seen the model of the deer and the boss ape and they are so cool.

haha yeah ive got an ark server set up with my friends and we have a pretty pathetic house but we have a lot of tamed dinosaurs we've got a carno named Nicki Minaj

I play Ark avidly with my fiancé. We have a 2 man tribe on an official oceanic pve server. We'll definitely want to get a private server for the official launch so we won't get the same overcrowding / Dino overpopulation problems that plague our server. For now, I can't bear to leave our dino family, so we're staying put till a server wipe happens. xd.png

Can't wait to tame a pair of Quetzals. I heard that those big boys can carry mammoths (and by extension ankylos?) Which would make harvesting so so much easier. I really want a pack of direwolves too.

can I un ark on a laptop with 2gb and 2.8ghz processes and intergrated graphics... because laptop xd.png?

its on sale on steam...

can I un ark on a laptop with 2gb and 2.8ghz processes and intergrated graphics... because laptop xd.png?

its on sale on steam...

The laptop will die starting ark, let alone even playing it.

No offense dude, you need to build your own desktop to play this game.

I'm able to run Ark on my fiance's work laptop (needed it since my gaming laptop had to be sent for servicing) and I got it to run okay with everything but the textures and view distance on lowest settings.

I'm not sure on specs and whatnot, so I'll need to check it out with him. Having said that, the requirements for Ark are really quite high. :c

The laptop will die starting ark, let alone even playing it.

No offense dude, you need to build your own desktop to play this game.

no offense taken.

and I thought as much, ill have to wait until the xbox one version.......

I have watched pewdiepie play it, but I am 13 so I can't play it myself T.T

i've been meaning to get back to the game. heard that servers are swarming with hackers, (full number names, aimbot and such). hope they get it worked out soon.