Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

What is it with Imperial Architects? They are always constructing long narrow bridges/ledges over 1000ft+ drops without a single safety railing in sight.

Yeah I was wondering that as well.

I mean if you want to take over the universe think safety first!

I was re-watching A New Hope and you know when Obi-Wan has to go disable the Tractor Beam? The machine/computer thingy is suspended over another 1000ft drop and he has a ledge maybe a foot wide to walk on. He has to hold onto the machine to stop himself from falling.

I mean, I know the place was expensive to build, but did they really have to make cut backs on the flooring?

xd.png

I know but I guess they have to design it like that so that something dramatic can happen

Yeah well, I guess in the long run it worked out. It's not like they could just have dropped the Emperor out the window xd.png

Hey MP.

xd.png

I could just see Vader grabbing the Emperor and then looking around all like 'Well now what do I do with him?'.

Luke would be all like "I'll open a window!"

Vader: "We're in space!"

He could build a cardboard box window... that could work!

They can still do that... after they entertained us with that cardboard window scene xd.png

It's a old puppet show that's been around since at least the 1700s. It's a comedy of sorts, but I never really liked it.

Been mooching on Tumblr (I should be working!) and found a thingie. The picture is too big to post so I'm going to just add the text.

'You've been kidnapped.

The characters from the last TV show you watched are mounting a rescue.

Who's coming to save you?'

I'm getting rescued by Lord Grantham and Lady Mary xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

xd.png

I think the last thing I watched was Criminal Minds O.O

I think I'm in good hands then xd.png

I wouldn't care, but the show I watched before that was Steven Universe. But nooo, I had to watch that episode of Downton.

I think before Criminal Minds I watched Noragami... I liked that anime.

It's good... I don't know how to explain in a simple way but give the first episode a watch.