polaristar

Polar's Artsy-Fartsy Stuff

So I've started to do art, and I'm not that bad as long as I think of it as math instead of, well... art. So I decided to make a thread for all the art stuff I draw, so cue my slow descent into insanity. Anyways. Yay. Enjoy.

Also. I take requests.

Finished Drawings - I apologize in advance for any mental scarring that may occur to do my bad art skills.

Chibi Guy (6/3/2015)

Chibi Girl (6/3/2015)

Kyru (requested by Esko; 6/3/2015)

Edited by polaristar

Oh plz my art is worse

Ooh, cute! Do ya take requests?

Oh plz my art is worse

Ooh, cute! Do ya take requests?

Thanks Esko! ^.^

Yeah, I guess I take requests... what better way to improve? smile.gif

Do Kyru, I dare you >:3

Do Kyru, I dare you >:3

Phew. Do you know how DIFFICULT that was?! Like seriously, that was SO HARD WHY DO YOU HATE ME. Anyways. Here you go.

Kyru

Phew. Do you know how DIFFICULT that was?! Like seriously, that was SO HARD WHY DO YOU HATE ME. Anyways. Here you go.

Kyru

What/who is kyru?

What/who is kyru?

Kyru is one of Esko's RP characters, a cross between a human and a Silver Shimmerscale.

Kyru

I don't hate you, you are my bestest fweind <3

The one thing that irks me is the teeth. Other than that, IT IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. Those antlers are supposed to be larger, but in that drawing, they are SO CUTE

I don't hate you, you are my bestest fweind <3

D'awww :3

The one thing that irks me is the teeth. Other than that, IT IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. Those antlers are supposed to be larger, but in that drawing, they are SO CUTE

I just figured the teeth because he's a dragon hybrid, so I thought the teeth would be affected too. Artist's interpretation, I suppose. Speaking of Kyru, are you gonna make the starting post?

Edited by polaristar

Did that

Now try Liam?