Drakessis

Drakessis's Artistically Drawn Stuff Thread

What do you think of my art?   

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted image<---This is my brain in a nutshell.

I am capable of creative stuff, but there's only a bit here so far. I'll post drawings, writing maybe, and requests if I feel like it. Until then, this cat will keep this thread company.

Feel free to leave requests, I can do vertebrates, real and fake, fairly well. I do tend to go crazy with costume design, though.

I'd also appreciate critiques and comments, don't hold back! Seriously, go ahead try and hit me if you're able!

Request sheet:

Username:

What I'm drawing: (Gem OC?, RP character?, etc.)

Appearance/reference:

Other:

You have whatever permission to use the requests as long as I drew it for you and you give me credit.

Edited by Drakessis

Second Picture:

A Fire Myni-Pygmy Named Smohkie!

Uncolored: user posted image

Colored: user posted image

Myni-Pygmies are a type of dragons I made up. They all represent elements and can link to members of the Dragon Team.

Edited by Drakessis

They're looking adorable so far especially the pygmies but really the only issue I see with all your drawings is anatomy tongue.gif .

They're looking adorable so far especially the pygmies but really the only issue I see with all your drawings is anatomy tongue.gif .

ERMAGERD A POST! But yeah, my friends tell me some of my stuff is disproportionate, and hands are just difficult.