TJ09

2015-02-24 - Planned Site Downtime

Thanks TJ.

Eggs are dropping in the biomes now.

Also, I noticed the Christmas Holiday dragon of 2014, and the new Valentine dragon of 2015 are now in the Dragon Encyclopedia. smile.gif

I'm staying up long enough to see if eggs drop at the hour, since they haven't been dropping at the 5-minute marks, but then I need to get to sleep. Hopefully TJ is aware of it if it's broken, and will get it going right soon for you all.

Nice, just the forum clock to worry for, now. *gets out of the way of the rush hour traffic* Or at least, out of the lag monster. dry.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Thanks TJ.

Also, I noticed the Christmas Holiday dragon of 2014, and the new Valentine dragon of 2015 are now in the Dragon Encyclopedia. smile.gif

I remember seeing the Mistletoe (2014 Christmas) dragon in there by January.

Thanks TJ.

I am pretty sure that the Heartstealers where already in there short after TJ's dragons grew up and around the time ours started growing up. Not totally sure, bot I think so. Because I remember looking for adult dragons earlier to unlock the sprite and having a hard time finding them, because they were still so few.