midozer

Xanje ~ A roleplay & adoptable site

Xanje.com

Events

Earn 5000 clicks for a custom pet!

Description

Xanje is a site which began as roleplay -- a member managed forum where you could have your own boards. But then the pet game was added, and there are many pets, all professionally drawn by members and the site admin, Whammy, and patterns are drawn by a select group of pattern artists.

user posted image

Those are a majority of the pets available to adopt in the game, and many subspecies are being developed by the day.

This leads us to the point that the site is under active development, and that many of the desired features are missing -- such as breeding, accessories, statistics, hunting, and battling. Our programmers are working a bit slowly, but they are trying their best, and we are running out of money.

My Pets/Pet Examples

My favorite are the Pink River Whammies and the Kikirra.

user posted image user posted image

The Whammy is the one on the left -- it is a goblin. The Kikirra is the hamster-like creature on the right.

Edited by midozer

So it seems that spamming, which was very allowed at Xanje, has been suspended for an indefinite period of time, pending server and coding changes, as well as a site rewrite. I don't know if Midozer is still about, but if not, I think this will be a good spot for some of us to come and give each other's pets some clicks. I would pose that, in order not to overload DC's servers, we only be allowed to post our pets once or twice a day at the very most. Xanje is more graphics intensive than is DC, and those links to the pets use a lot of resources.

(Everyone grew up! Thanks for the help!)

Edited by blackdragon71

All grown. Thank you!

Edited by blackdragon71

Grown up!

Edited by blackdragon71