HorseChick

Horse's Art Farm

Hey there!I'm HorseChick but you can call me Shirley.I'm 14 years old and I like to draw.You can ask me to draw these:

Thing I can draw:

Wolfs

Cats

Foxes

Dogs

Dolphins

I can also draw your name if you ask me.

Things I can't draw:

Dragons

Humans

Furries

To ask for a drawing use this form:

[SIZE=7][B]I want a drawing![/B] [/SIZE] 
[B]Your name:[/B] 
[B]What you want:[/B]
[B]Special requirements?[/B]

I can draw with pencil (mostly),since my tablet hates me.

Current Requests:

TehUltimateMage:A wolf with a yellow/gold pelt with a red shield on his back (like Ammy's shield weapons but with more of a heater shield shape).

Note:I usually take 1-3 days to draw something depending on the complexity of the drawing.Dont freak out if I take more,I also have a life.

Edited by HorseChick

I want a drawing!

Your name: Hazel360

What you want: The Firefox fox in its regular pose, but around a cupcake instead of Earth. Also, if possible, can you make it look cuter (pastel colours, anything else)?

Thanks.

I know how lonely it gets when there are no requests so…

I want a drawing!

Your name: TehUltimateMage

What you want: Could you draw a wolf with a yellow/gold pelt with a red shield on his back (like Ammy's shield weapons but with more of a heater shield shape). If you're wondering, he's Ralph, an old OC of mine. :3

Special requirements? I haven't drawn him in a while so you can be creative with the fur tuffs and markings and the pose, etc. Yeah. Anything goes.

TehUltimateMage,here is what you requested:

Ralph The Wolf

I hope it is not too crappy.

Thanks! I like it! xd.png

Though if you don't mind me asking, are you using the same template for all your wolves? Have you tried different poses? (ah, reminds me when I was 14…)

Thanks! I like it! xd.png

Though if you don't mind me asking, are you using the same template for all your wolves? Have you tried different poses? (ah, reminds me when I was 14…)

Well,yes.Its because I sometimes I screw up the legs and the head.But I will try experimenting,thanks for the advice! wink.gif