Leekuyama

Sketches

Hello there!

Oops, tried to post in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum, forgetting the rules of this site. It's been about five years since I've last been here. (ps. a lot of the new dragons are pretty rad)

I don't particularly intend to become a DC regular again, but I'd like to greet everyone either way!

----

I draw things. Since I've recently started taking commissions and is busy with life, it may be best not to offer free fully-colored work... so I'll like to take sketch requests! Actually, just give me an idea or more of what to draw, and that's good to go!

There's no nifty examples of my work that I want to place here, but I like to try drawing new things.

Have a good day!

Edited by Leekuyama

29 November 2014

user posted image

-----------

4 December 2014

user posted image

-----------

Edited by Leekuyama

*waves hi* This is the right place to offer pencil drawings biggrin.gif

Do you do dragons mainly? If not and if you are inspired by the idea, could you do a sketch of a cat face, with a speech bubble that has a heart in it? Thanks for reading!

Ah, hello! I apologize, got busy.

I don't have access to a scanner for the moment, so I'll only be able to take photos and/or digital drawings!

Finally got some spare time, so I'll have that cat face(would a whole head be alright?) up in a while. o/ Thank you very much!

edit: Got it up! I may add to it, but hope you like it!

Edited by Leekuyama

@Hazel360 Yes, I do! I draw cartoon people most of the time, but I can take a hand at realism if it's requested.

Oh my goodnes, that's amazing! Sorry I didn't see it until now!

I love the pose of the cat and the texture - especially on the heart, that is beautiful. The collar and bell are cute and I love the style of them, that the collar is only on the one side, that works very well.

eee *happy* thank you so much :D :D

@diaveborn: No worries! I'm really glad you're satisfied.

@Hazel360: Oooo, Touhou. It's done(I should mention that I'm currently placing all requests in the second post.)! I managed to make the photo look like a scan, so there you go! Hope you like it.

Edited by Leekuyama

@diaveborn: No worries! I'm really glad you're satisfied.

@Hazel360: Oooo, Touhou. It's done(I should mention that I'm currently placing all requests in the second post.)! I managed to make the photo look like a scan, so there you go! Hope you like it.

Thank you so much, I love it! *squeals* Sorry for the late reply, ehe.

Thank you so much, I love it! *squeals* Sorry for the late reply, ehe.

No worries(my reply is later ahaha), and you're welcome!

Been busy, and since I don't have any requests, I'll post sketches of some dragons. Not able to get to a scanner so photos for now! Here's a skywing dragon.

user posted image

Edited by Leekuyama

Thank you!

I apologize for the late reply, ahaha. Felt like I should have a drawing or two with every post. And so...