Pestilence420

Destiny

I is versing dem shanks -.- the shield ones (psions as well) pess me off.......... I can't complete the level because of their shields, also if anyone is in a xbox 360 clan, please tell me....... maybe

EDIT: YUS YUS YUS FINALLYYY DID A LVL, also found out shield shanks weakness, sniper rifles

Edited by zorua9

what the heck are fallen walkers and what level can I find them in (for the bounty face your fears)

They're the tanks that kinda look like spiders. Did a quick Google search and it said the best way to finish that bounty is to go to the Earth Patrol and then go to the Devil's Lair where the Devil Walker is since you have to deal the killing blow for it to count. Just go to orbit and back to Earth till you get all three walker kills. :D

Edited by Aquaelie

Queen's wrath is great! I am getting garutennted legendary armor because i have the item queens wrath so i will have a full set of queen's guard armor by the end of the week hopefully.

Queen's wrath is great! I am getting garutennted legendary armor because i have the item queens wrath so i will have a full set of queen's guard armor by the end of the week hopefully.

Sadly you only get helmets and chest pieces and they're always the same thing for that class :/

wait, you only get chest and helms....... FUUUUU!, and also no more asended mats from dismantaling queens gear....... FUUU!

Yep they're starting to tick a lot of people off including me they could have at least made a full armor set...

Yep they're starting to tick a lot of people off including me they could have at least made a full armor set...

^This.

Except for the emblems, shaders, and class items the stuff for this event is honestly pretty lackluster. Wasn't too happy that they got rid of the ascendant shards for dismantling that equipment, would've been a bit happier if they just reduced it to one or something. So there is pretty much no reason for me to bother with the missions anymore. Still working on bounties to lvl up her emissary though, I want that cloak. xd.png I really like this game but I seriously hope they do better with future events.

In other news, got my first exotic weapon a few days ago from a Legendary engram of all things, the MIDA Multi-Tool (Scout Rifle).

Edited by Aquaelie

^Yeah I saw something on a forum about it today, probably shoulda looked for that sooner lol, all I've been getting are the helmet and chest pieces though. Might try a few more of the missions to see if I get anything different.

Edited by Aquaelie

yea, all I can get is helms and chest as I have stated in previous posts, but probably with the patch that s coming maybe bungie will hide a little patch in the patch so we have a higher chance to get queens gear that we don't have, like guantlets and booties.

From what i can tell it is only helmets and chests right now. It is stupid we cant dismantle them for an ascendant shard because i really need them. I do have a friend that got a legendary sniper rifle from t though so im hoping it stars dropping legs and feet later in the week.

I finally got rank 1 with queen, also if you lvl 25+ try the lvl 24 heroic daily mission, it should give you a free ascend mat, also, thom, don't be afraid to ask me to help, even though I may die a lot.... xd.png

Zoura i can destroy queen's wrath, what i need help with is getting large amounts of ascendant materials and more legendary weapons.

So uh I didn't really think it was possible to get exotics via Strikes.....just got Monte Carlo while running tiger strikes. XD Too bad I don't use Auto Rifles, wonder if Bungie will ever add a trading system?

I think the vault is a transfer system. Also does anyone know exactly how to get exotic item bounties? I cant seem to get any but my friend as gotten 3.

i think to get exotic bounties you need to do a censorkip.gif tonn of bounties in 2 days, I can't remember the other possible ways for me to get one.

i think to get exotic bounties you need to do a censorkip.gif tonn of bounties in 2 days, I can't remember the other possible ways for me to get one.

No it's just random pure luck my buddy just started playing 3 days ago and only finished about 5 bounties and he already has one...and I still have none >.>

Though I did find two rare ship blueprints in 1 day laugh.gif

I got an exotic auto rifle and the bounty for thorn yesterday.I also got a legendary auto rifle right after the exotic one.

To be honest I don't care that much for exotics, and also my xbox live gold is gonna run out tomorrow