Dekka

★ Atala's Signature Shop

user posted image

Hello! I'm Atala, and I make sliced signatures. My signature is an example. It has links to all my pages. I will you one for any Hatchling at all. Inbred, Cave-Born, messy, blah blah. Anything. ♥

If you want anything of your completed signature changed, feel free to let me know! I will be more than happy to fix it free of charge. It is absolutely no problem at all! Please let me know if you want something changed. smile.gif It would make me happy to know I'm making you happier.

So... Here's the form to request one!

Forum Name— your forum name here

Links I Need to Put In— what do you want me to have your buttons link to

What Colors?— what color scheme do you want

Any Specific Fonts?— do you want a certain font or anything

Size of Signature?— pixel dimensions

Text Color?— what color the links need to be

Decoration Needs?— like, if you want pretty swirlies, or a certain picture...

If you just want a picture cut up and linked with no text just ignore some of the options above and leave them blank...

[b]Forum Name—[/b] 
[b]Links I Need to Put In—[/b] 
[b]What Colors?—[/b] 
[b]Any Specific Fonts?—[/b] 
[b]Size of Signature?—[/b] 
[b]Text Color?—[/b] 
[b]Decoration Needs?—[/b] 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Examples....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Atala

Forum Name— Tiga

Links I Need to Put In— Scroll

Wishlist

A Wild Prize Appeared!

Give an Internet

Click!

IOU Accepted!

I breed on request!

What Colors?— Purple

Any Specific Fonts?— none, just keep it all lowercase.

Size of Signature?— Same size as the current scroll link in my signature.

Text Color?— White

Decoration Needs?—

For the wild prize link could it be a Pokeball? (Its funny)

For IOU link put a green tick.

For the scroll link could it have a red dorsal hatchling?

Thats all I think. smile.gif I'll PM you later of the hatchling.

Forum Name— Tiga

Wishlist

A Wild Prize Appeared!

Give an Internet

Click!

IOU Accepted!

I breed on request!

What Colors?— Purple

Any Specific Fonts?— none, just keep it all lowercase.

Size of Signature?— Same size as the current scroll link in my signature.

Text Color?— White

Decoration Needs?—

For the wild prize link could it be a Pokeball? (Its funny)

For IOU link put a green tick.

For the scroll link could it have a red dorsal hatchling?

Thats all I think. smile.gif I'll PM you later of the hatchling.

I tried to make it the size you said but it looked really bad with all of that jammed in such little space... so here: if you don't like it I will redo it free of charge.

Oh hey, these are really cool! I like your style smile.gif

Forum Name— azazelbunny

Links I Need to Put In—

* Scroll

* Trades

* Wishlist

* (A textless spot with a quill/feather for me to add a link to the Description Force thread)

What Colors?— Black

Any Specific Fonts?— Courier New

Size of Signature?— Whatever best fits in all the links comfortably. I mean, don't make it huge, but yeah tongue.gif

Text Color?— Red

Decoration Needs?—

-For the scroll, could you include the sprite for the Stage 1 Black Tea hatchling?

-For the quill, if you can find one that's a quill and inkwell, that would be best. If not, don't sweat it smile.gif

I tried to make it the size you said but it looked really bad with all of that jammed in such little space... so here: if you don't like it I will redo it free of charge.

No, it looks AMAZING! I'm PMing you about the hatchlings..

Forum Name— shadow_claw

Links I Need to Put In— My Scroll

What Colors?— Light blue, dark blue, and white

Any Specific Fonts?— nope

Size of Signature?— uh...something mid-sized. No specifics other than that

Text Color?— dark blue

Decoration Needs?— I'd Like a Male and female moonstone on it please. Oh! and a flute too. Yeah, that works.

Here's Your payment for the request.

Edited by shadow_claw

Oh hey, these are really cool! I like your style smile.gif

Forum Name— azazelbunny

Links I Need to Put In—

* Scroll

* Trades

* Wishlist

* (A textless spot with a quill/feather for me to add a link to the Description Force thread)

What Colors?— Black

Any Specific Fonts?— Courier New

Size of Signature?— Whatever best fits in all the links comfortably. I mean, don't make it huge, but yeah tongue.gif

Text Color?— Red

Decoration Needs?—

-For the scroll, could you include the sprite for the Stage 1 Black Tea hatchling?

-For the quill, if you can find one that's a quill and inkwell, that would be best. If not, don't sweat it smile.gif

I couldn't find really anything that was quill and ink so I tried to sprite it. If you had something else in mind I'd be glad to redo this. I also may have made it too large for just the four links so if you want it smaller I can do that very quickly!

ALSO. Shadow_claw I have received your payment and will try to get yours done sometime today. smile.gif Thanks!

Edited by Atala

I couldn't find really anything that was quill and ink so I tried to sprite it. If you had something else in mind I'd be glad to redo this. I also may have made it too large for just the four links so if you want it smaller I can do that very quickly!

ALSO. Shadow_claw I have received your payment and will try to get yours done sometime today. smile.gif Thanks!

!

It's awesome, thank you muchly! I love the quill, too~

Forum Name— Anavi_Ivy

Links I Need to Put In—Scroll, Current Projects, Neotropical and Vampire breeder, if it has a face it has a name

What Colors?— I would like this for background http://oi60.tinypic.com/14myy41.jpg if is not problem

Any Specific Fonts?— no

Size of Signature?— 450x250, it can be bigger if you need more space ^^

Text Color?— White

Decoration Needs?—

-For vampire and neotropical breeder, I would like male vampire hatchling sitting on text and to female neotropical adult stands on left side of text watching into vampire.

-For if it has a face it has a name, night form of Nocturne hatchling and adult blusang, something similiar to current banner for this I have in my signature

-For current projects, only this egg http://oi60.tinypic.com/294thec.jpg

Hope it's not a lot ^^'

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Forum Name— shadow_claw

Links I Need to Put In— My Scroll

What Colors?— Light blue, dark blue, and white

Any Specific Fonts?— nope

Size of Signature?— uh...something mid-sized. No specifics other than that

Text Color?— dark blue

Decoration Needs?— I'd Like a Male and female moonstone on it please. Oh! and a flute too. Yeah, that works.

Here's Your payment for the request.

I went for something very elegant. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted so if you want anything at all changed please feel free to ask me! smile.gif <3

Forum Name— Anavi_Ivy

Links I Need to Put In—Scroll, Current Projects, Neotropical and Vampire breeder, if it has a face it has a name

What Colors?— I would like this for background http://oi60.tinypic.com/14myy41.jpg if is not problem

Any Specific Fonts?— no

Size of Signature?— 450x250, it can be bigger if you need more space ^^

Text Color?— White

Decoration Needs?—

-For vampire and neotropical breeder, I would like male vampire hatchling sitting on text and to female neotropical adult stands on left side of text watching into vampire.

-For if it has a face it has a name, night form of Nocturne hatchling and adult blusang, something similiar to current banner for this I have in my signature

-For current projects, only this egg http://oi60.tinypic.com/294thec.jpg

Hope it's not a lot ^^'

double post ;u;

Anyways. Here is yours, if it isn't what you were looking for I will change any part of it as soon as possible. I tried to fit what you wanted, it wasn't too much. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

These are wonderful! I love the soft rounded corners ;o;

All the sliced signatures I've attempted have turned out... badly.

I'd like a banner similar in size and layout to the one you have in your own signature, if that's okay.

Forum Name— Ayesthine

Links I Need to Put In—

- Scroll

- dA

- Art thread

- Dragon list

-Dragon concept (Technically two separate links, if you can. One link on "dragon" and the other on "concept")

What Colors?— Crimson, dark grey-brown, and cream. Essentially the colors on the Royal Crimson Breeder banner in my signature and the little male vamp :>

Any Specific Fonts?— Amatic! If you don't have it, which is probable, here is a download link. Don't feel obligated to use it if it's too much trouble. If it is, the font you used on your own banner would be just as great.

Also (asking just to make sure) could the text be in all uppercase (or lowercase, depending)?

Size of Signature?— Same size as your own.

Text Color?— Either black or the grey-brown, both with a white outline.

Decoration Needs?— If you can add it, I'd like a faint parchment overlay to the background color. White translucent diagonal lines would be nice, too.

A treatment similar to the feathered wings in your signature given to the wings here would be favorite <3

These are wonderful! I love the soft rounded corners ;o;

All the sliced signatures I've attempted have turned out... badly.

I'd like a banner similar in size and layout to the one you have in your own signature, if that's okay.

Forum Name— Ayesthine

Links I Need to Put In—

- Scroll

- dA

- Art thread

- Dragon list

-Dragon concept (Technically two separate links, if you can. One link on "dragon" and the other on "concept")

What Colors?— Crimson, dark grey-brown, and cream. Essentially the colors on the Royal Crimson Breeder banner in my signature and the little male vamp :>

Any Specific Fonts?— Amatic! If you don't have it, which is probable, here is a download link. Don't feel obligated to use it if it's too much trouble. If it is, the font you used on your own banner would be just as great.

Also (asking just to make sure) could the text be in all uppercase (or lowercase, depending)?

Size of Signature?— Same size as your own.

Text Color?— Either black or the grey-brown, both with a white outline.

Decoration Needs?— If you can add it, I'd like a faint parchment overlay to the background color. White translucent diagonal lines would be nice, too.

A treatment similar to the feathered wings in your signature given to the wings here would be favorite <3

I'm not so sure this is what you wanted but if you do not like it I will be happy to change it.... So here:

user posted image

Forum Name— PrismriverPhantom

What Colors?— Pale blue

Any Specific Fonts?—no

Size of Signature?— mid-sized

Text Color?— white

Decoration Needs?— A male and female Soulpeace.

Payment

It's wonderful! I love it. Thank you so much!

Do you think you could switch the crimson and the brown of the background, though? If it's not too much trouble ^^'

I have a few hatchlings on my scroll right now, and you can take one of them or all of them or three of them or however many you'd like. I also have some eggs that you can take your pick of, with the exception of the Daydream. I'll hatch them before I send them to you. If you don't like any of those, I can breed something, too. I've got a lot of checkers and assorted lineages.

Forum Name— PrismriverPhantom

What Colors?— Pale blue

Any Specific Fonts?—no

Size of Signature?— mid-sized

Text Color?— white

Decoration Needs?— A male and female Soulpeace.

Payment

Here it is! I got your payment; thanks <3

If you want anything at all changed I will be more than happy to fit your needs. smile.gif

[IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/1ha735.png][url=http://dragcave.net/user/PrismriverPhantom][IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/2d6v577.png][/url][IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/wuikax.png]

It's wonderful! I love it. Thank you so much!

Do you think you could switch the crimson and the brown of the background, though? If it's not too much trouble ^^'

I have a few hatchlings on my scroll right now, and you can take one of them or all of them or three of them or however many you'd like. I also have some eggs that you can take your pick of, with the exception of the Daydream. I'll hatch them before I send them to you. If you don't like any of those, I can breed something, too. I've got a lot of checkers and assorted lineages.

Oh, I certainly can <3 So you want the crimson to be the background and the brown to be the wings? smile.gif Just to make sure

And could I take the Howler Drake Hatchling? That'd be enough for me <3

EDIT:::

quick fix.

user posted image

Edited by Atala

On second thought, I think I'll keep with the brown one. Too much red in my signature as it is, whoops. So sorry to bother you with the edit :<

I'll PM you the teleport link for the Howler hatchling.

On second thought, I think I'll keep with the brown one. Too much red in my signature as it is, whoops. So sorry to bother you with the edit :<

I'll PM you the teleport link for the Howler hatchling.

Oh it's fine, I have way too much free time. xd.png

I can screw with the colors as much as you want ~

And thanks for the Hatchling <3

Have a great night/day smile.gif

Here it is! I got your payment; thanks <3

If you want anything at all changed I will be more than happy to fit your needs. smile.gif

[IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/1ha735.png][url=http://dragcave.net/user/PrismriverPhantom][IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/2d6v577.png][/url][IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/wuikax.png]

I love it :3

Thanks a lot biggrin.gif

You're welcome <3

I have added examples to the front.

Because I seriously need a better looking signature. I throw random stuff in my signature and try to make it look kind of organized.

Forum Name— Silverphoenixx

What Colors?— Navy blue and the color of the Lugia's eyes.

Any Specific Fonts?— Something that fits the tone of the picture, I don't know which fonts you can use.

Size of Signature?— Covering 2/3 of the signature space horizontally, you can crop a bit off of the top of the picture if you need to.

Text Color?— Navy blue about as dark as the two points surrounding Lugia's eyes. I would also like a faint glow around the letters the same color as the Lugia's eyes.

Decoration Needs?— Could you put this as the background? The Pokemon is a Lugia. Could you also put the word "Silverphoenixx" at the top of the picture?

Sorry if this request is way too overly complicated. I can give you a rarer hatchie, such as a gold, silver, copper, or Blusang. If it's just too hard to do, I can change my request.

double post ;u;

Anyways. Here is yours, if it isn't what you were looking for I will change any part of it as soon as possible. I tried to fit what you wanted, it wasn't too much. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

it's amazing biggrin.gif

I am sorry for taking this long to respond.PM-ing payment smile.gif