Lothuialel

Divine Soulpeace Lineage

Welcome Back! I am wondering if anyone wants to come back to this lineage. I have a few pairs to make it clean and all unclean babies can be gifted to others. So here is the question: would you rather...  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He grew up...

I will breed an egg right now! Mate coming up!

Wonder why, when you won't send the egg to people waiting. I'm out.

You can't manage your own lineage and no one else can do it for you so cya.

Just curious, sorry I'm new to this, are Soulpeace Dragons really that hard to breed?

I bred Tangible Dream completely on a whim because a friend told me that's how you got a Soulpeace and I wanted to test it.

I'm trying to learn more about how breeding works, and so far the Soulpeace is my favorite.

I successfully bred 3 Soulpeaces from 2 pairs with only one failed attempt.

Three out of four... 75% success rate but a very small sample size, I know.

Also Loth - your lineaged Soulpeace egg that seems to be an attempt to convince me to be an active participant in what seems to be a dead lineage... is the baby of your Divine's baby... and that baby's aunt. Nephew + Aunt = Two Adjective and a Conjunction (Sick and Wrong) and =/= good lineage planning.

If anyone wants the hatchy which will hatch in 2-ish days, it has been influenced correctly but if no takers I will freeze to prevent the inbreeding from spreading.

Last chance for the hatchy - will be freezing in four hours after one last check for a home.

Just curious, sorry I'm new to this, are Soulpeace Dragons really that hard to breed?

I bred Tangible Dream completely on a whim because a friend told me that's how you got a Soulpeace and I wanted to test it.

I'm trying to learn more about how breeding works, and so far the Soulpeace is my favorite.

No, it usually is not...but sometimes they rather stubbornly produce anything BUT Soulpeaces laugh.gif I sometimes breed 2nd Gen Hybrids for the AP and Blunas are hardest to get (at least from my dragons).

Edit: @ Vain

Although I'd normally never turn down a Soulpeace I'd probably end up freezing it, too, since it's inbred ):

Edited by Glyndlamir

Loth has said very clearly that they intend this to be an inbred lineage for convenience so if you don't want inbred dragons - you're better off breeding your own Soulpeaces.

Again - I'm out. Not interested in inbreeding. It's way too easy to NOT inbreed that doing so is just lazy lineage management unless it's a project like the Ruthless Inbreeding Project.

I never said this is an inbred lineage. I've asked for other Soulpeaces to breed with mine. I am doing the best I can.

I am cleaning up the lineage. It should be better in a few days. I am sorry I didn't completely understand the full meaning of inbreeding. I have asked for divines from others to help me be able to breed dragons. Not all of them are inbred. I am finding pairings that may work and I'd like to try to start over. I do encourage you guys to give me a second chance. I am trying to get back into a rhythm here.

Hmm, interesting to see this still around. I saw Ruby had closed it and looks like you talked her back into it.

I have four completed mirror lines up to third gen (can combine to fourth or fifth gen if desired without inbreeding)

My checker lines are not yet up to third gen.

I have a male and female white mirror base and a male and female daydream mirror base. The dragons on my scroll are all named although some were trades and have unnamed parents.

I have one checker line with a brand new third gen egg currently. It is only half completed.

Feel free to take a look at my list of rares and click on the Soulpeace bullet for an easier to view layout.

Edited by Vain.3805

Hmm, interesting to see this still around. I saw Ruby had closed it and looks like you talked her back into it.

I have four completed mirror lines up to third gen (can combine to fourth or fifth gen if desired without inbreeding)

My checker lines are not yet up to third gen.

I have a male and female white mirror base and a male and female daydream mirror base. The dragons on my scroll are all named although some were trades and have unnamed parents.

I have one checker line with a brand new third gen egg currently. It is only half completed.

Feel free to take a look at my list of rares and click on the Soulpeace bullet for an easier to view layout.

That is all fine Vain. I am working on a white male and daydream female based lineage. So far the products have been either white or daydream. If all goes well I'll see if Ruby will reopen Military Dress Blues too. I have a good line going with em. I just wish I had more CB dragons to continue with.