guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Or ripping skulls out by the spine and tossin' them away, laughin'.

Am I right *cough*marines*cough*?

Edited by Narath

Or breaking every bone in the victim's claw one by one as they watch helplessly, then melting their eyeball before killing them with a poison that makes them slowly cough to death.

No, I was going to try to copy the reply I made to Shiba when he referenced something and I didn't get it, but I forgot it. Anyway, I really need people to go to sleep so I can get Sparsus back to normal. I might have Iktria wake up and ask Dabberjack what's wrong.

Sir yes sir! I'm waiting for Iktria to wake up because Dabberjack screamed. I want her to wake up.

Sir yes sir!

Mmhmmm. Damn right I am.

xd.png Someone got it!

Where is that waskawy wabbit?

Redwing is asleep, technically Iktria isn't, but she counts. Sparsus may or may not have a reply, if I can think of something.

Dabberjack is asleep, so I can't do much with him. I've been on WCRPG on my new account. I deleted my old one months ago... but yeah... I need a second character...

Yeah, but we should try to get everyone asleep if possible. Though we could go through the night if we wanted.

True we could... and I've already got a character going in my head... TIME 2 MAKE EM'

Mac em' Indeed...

Me:

Username: Me Me

Name: Tatha

Species: No image 4 u, Griffin

Appearance: Clicky...

Personality: She is very loyal to her friends and will do most of what they ask her to do unless it will hurt another, emotionally or physically.

Crush/Mate:Pfft... she's the only Griffin.

Talents: she has the ability to blend in with her surroundings, so basically stealth...

Other: Secret code of secretness!

Guy person: Accepted...

*flails* Gryphon! It's better to spell it that way.

Also... So many female characters... Genders are completely unbalanced... Gah.

yeah... whatever.... plus the mythical creature is actually spelled griffin, gryphon is the WoW spelling. if you search gryphon you will get WoW images. if you search Griffin you will actually get images for it. I hadn't noticed the gender thing though... I thought I'd do a female character because I normally do male characters.

Edited by guy person

Don't blame me. I have two male characters tongue.gif .

I think most of the RPers here are female, and so they choose that gender because it's easier to RP. Or it could be something else. I don't know how the human mind works.

thats why I prefer to RP male over female, I figured it would be easier because I'm male.