guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I know you haven't... At least not yet. I was talking to weavile for talking about the little girls death... Which I guess isn't that much of a spoiler really.

It was very sad though, it made me cry... *sniff*

Edited by Ferven

I watched the beginning 4 times and I got closer to tears each time. There are some other really sad parts, so if you are watching/playing it, I recommend that you have a box of sweets and a handkerchief or something ready at all times.

Whenever I click on something the arrow instantly goes to the button you click on to exit out of the page so I have to use the buttons to click on stuff and I normally use the pad thing on a laptop.

Aww, sorry man. That sounds really annoying.

When I first saw the beginning I kinda just... Broke down and cried. It reminded me of how I felt and reacted when one of my pets died sad.gif sad stuff...

Edited by Ferven

No I'm NOT!

I'm saying that I can understand that feeling of just desperately wanting something to not have happened! Wishing that something so very close to you hadn't been ripped from you and taken away forever! Does it really matter what species something is? Is that what gauges how much you can love or miss something??

I used to feel that way about balloons. xd.png (Popping.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I was just making a joke. Now you made me sad.

A balloon? Really?

I wonder where Dream is?

I swear, if she logs on as soon as I post this ...

Where is Dream and Onix? Dream is usually here by now, and I need Onix to reply.

Edited by Narath

Onix is usually on earlier in the day. Dream is usually on now though, maybe her dad started shutting off the internet too?

I'm so bored. Why do you guys post nothing the days I have completely free?

Edited by Narath

I'm waiting for someone to approach one of my dragons, they are all just outside the cave.

I generally post for my characters as soon as I can. If I haven't posted, either I missed a post (which is exceedingly rare, but it happens) or I'm waiting for someone.

Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored.

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.

I am really bored.

Edited by Shibadruid

Hello? Anyone? It's usually much more busy at this time.

It's so lonely ...

Like I said, I need someone to talk to my dragons, though we should probably start putting dragon to sleep.