guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Do I have to sing "I'm all alone" from monty python again?

Nope.

Come out of things unsaid

Shoot an apple off my head

And a trouble that can't be named

A tiger's waiting to be tamed singing

You are

You are

Confusion never stops

Closing walls and ticking clocks

Gonna come back and take you home

I could not stop that you now know singing

Come out upon my seas

Cursed missed opportunities

Am I a part of the cure?

Or am I part of the disease?

Yes

Shiba, why not do something with your other character? You can have him meet my character, I don't have anything else to do. I'm booored, man!

I want to give Troulce a break for the time being. I feel like I've posted for him too much recently.

Suit yourself.

I think I might make a griffin character... But later.

For now I'll just go back to watching YouTube videos -3-

Oh bloah, I just realized that I revealed part of my personal beliefs earlier in the thread. Kr*ff, too late now I guess.

Hey does anyone know why the AP isn't blocking the cave? I mean it seems really backed up... All the eggs have like four days and three hours left... I don't like it.

I have never seen it with eggs less than 5 days. So no clue. (And I get the majority of my eggs from the abandons.) I thought that the AP rarely blocked the cave anymore though. (I actually thought I read that that was removed completely, but I do not know.)

I wish they would put it back on at least once a week or something just to clear it out... I miss seeing all the eggs with seven days left sad.gif

Nah, I have two CB magis already. (And a recently acquired CB Tsunami Wyvern)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I don't have a magi, but I don't have room for another egg. I never get myself egg blocked, just in case I find something rare.

Speaking of rare... What's the one thing you want to get from the cave most?

I'll just put it on the community notice board then. Oh and Ferven it's a neglected but you have to make those so probably another green dino.

I don't really care for lineages but if i'm working on a project (which won't happen until another few years) then I might want a CB.

I wanted to get into a few lineages, one I need a lot of green-colored dragons for, the other I need Blusangs for (my shimmer, I'm gonna switch it around and do a spiral thing every few generation if at all possible.) And I like Luminas, so I wanna do something with them some day.

And The Last of Us is kr*ffing intense, though the first bit where the girl dies is pretty generic. (Which is all I've seen, generic does not mean it isn't intense.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I really want a leetle tree... So so so so so bad. I missed one two days ago ;n;

I also want a green Dino and a CB white dragon from the jungle area.

I'm trying to get one CB dragon of both genders for each species.

I didn't really like the ending (The very end), but it really got me worried for a while (Just before the very end).