LadyLuck777

The Lady draws dragons!

Hey, long time no see! smile.gif It’s been a long while, but I’m coming back to Dragon Requests. It seems to me that there are quite a few threads who are having trouble moving foward because of lack of sketches and spriters, and while I can’t necessarily sprite, I DO have a pencil, some paper, those really cool big white vinyl erasers, and a decent camera. I have also noticed that sketching for Dragon Requests has made me a better artist and has given me more practice than anything else, so give me something to draw!

*Your sketch will be a picture of your basic pencil sketch. IF the dragon’s body is reaaally hard to see under all the frills/wings/extravagant extras, I will also post up an outlined version (probably thin sharpie, I apologize if it bleeds).

*Be patient. I can’t stress this one enough, as not only do I not have internet access that is easily available unless it is from an outdated phone, but the times I can use it is sporadic and random. If I don’t post a picture within a couple of days, I will let you know if it is finished or if I’m still working on it.

*I will draw for dragons that have not been requested before, but PLEASE give me a decent description to gain an idea of what you are looking for. Your proposed adult description as well as a detailed physical description or picture links of what has inspired you will help me to figure out the beauty that’s in your head.

*I will also draw dragons for fun, if you wanted an original sprite or if you wanted to see how something would work out and you have no reference.

*Of course, for the love of DragCave, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DECENT DESCRIPTION IN YOUR REQUEST THREAD. I almost always base my sketches off your thread’s physical description. If it clearly says: “My dragon looks more like a deer.” Rather than: “My dragon looks more like a deer. It is however, an eastern-style dragon.” Don’t be upset when I give you a dragon with a deer’s head, antlers and hooves; and not an Asian dragon with a deer’s nose, antlers, and rounded face. DETAILS, people, DETAILS.

*The whole point of me posting this thread is to give you a “starting point” so you have an idea of what it is you’d like for your dragon to be. You DO NOT have to use my sketch as your sprite, but you are more than welcome to use it however you wish without notifying me. A PM or post here that tells me you sprited it and it is now your new Scroll icon for your sig, or you posting in your thread: “Oh, LL helped me with my sketch” is pretty cool, but totally up to you.

I love a challenge, so bring me your most outrageous ideas!

[b]I’d like to request a sketch![/b]

[b]Name of dragon:[/b]
[b]Design is based on/influenced by:[/b] Stars, panthers, great white sharks, the Cheshire Cat…
[b]Request thread:[/b] URL here
[b]Special requests:[/b] Pose, please make it more “ “…, please don’t make it look too much like “ “…
[b]Would you like updates by PM or by posting in this thread?[/b] This is just in case I need to get a hold of you to tell you “Forgive me, I’m having some trouble sketching the plants. It’s going to take me another day or two.”, and which method you prefer. 

Finished:

Pose 1 (Male?) Pose 2 (Female?)

Edited by LadyLuck777

I’d like to request a sketch!

Name of dragon: Tunneling Lindwyrm

Design is based on/influenced by: They kinda remind me of earthworms, but they aren't wurms. They aren't based off of anything, really.

Request thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=151065

Special requests: Can it be rearing up from the ground- as if it just surfaced from a long bout of tunneling?

Would you like updates by PM or by posting in this thread? I check threads I post in often, and look at PMs as soon as I see them. So it doesn't matter.