demonicvampiregirl

Xbox 360/Xbox One

You guys can add me. I don't get on a lot anymore for reasons but if someone asks me to get on I will biggrin.gif

I play Minecraft, Elder Scrolls, Black Ops 2, Halo Reach/Halo 3/ Halo 4, Red Dead Redemption, and a few other games that I'm too lazy to list xd.png

You guys can add me. I don't get on a lot anymore for reasons but if someone asks me to get on I will biggrin.gif

I play Minecraft, Elder Scrolls, Black Ops 2, Halo Reach/Halo 3/ Halo 4, Red Dead Redemption, and a few other games that I'm too lazy to list xd.png

Oh how come?

I want to try with random people online with like happy wars or something but not sure I should yet. Dx Oh curses I wanna play but don't. -lol-

Oh how come?

I want to try with random people online with like happy wars or something but not sure I should yet. Dx Oh curses I wanna play but don't. -lol-

I'll play happywars with you tomorrow. lets shoot for 1:30 EST.

I'll play happywars with you tomorrow. lets shoot for 1:30 EST.

Okay I can try to be on. I'm gonna be on within a half hour or so depending on how fast I can get what I am doing done. Probably playing some Left 4 Dead for a bit.

Oh how come?

Well I had this boyfriend and that's how we met and we both were always whenever he couldn't come over or on weekdays... He lives 30 minutes away from me. We had a rough break up.. We are still friends but it's just... complicated and yeah. I just really miss him so sometimes when I see him online I get a bit sad

Well I had this boyfriend and that's how we met and we both were always whenever he couldn't come over or on weekdays... He lives 30 minutes away from me. We had a rough break up.. We are still friends but it's just... complicated and yeah. I just really miss him so sometimes when I see him online I get a bit sad

If he makes you that upset why not remove him? May be hard but if it's making you that upset it may be best to move on. Sorry to hear that you had all these troubles.

You can either add me or send me your XBL tag.

Also do you guys think I should post up who has left their gamer tag on here on the first post to make it easier to find or wait till other people start talking on here to do that? Just a thought I had.

I am not gonna accept everyone so wait till more people start.

Okay it was just a idea so yeah. -lol-

You probably should but only if people say it is ok because I am going to go remove my username now.

If he makes you that upset why not remove him? May be hard but if it's making you that upset it may be best to move on. Sorry to hear that you had all these troubles.

You can either add me or send me your XBL tag.

Also do you guys think I should post up who has left their gamer tag on here on the first post to make it easier to find or wait till other people start talking on here to do that? Just a thought I had.

Well it's not that HE upset me. It's just for a while it would remind me of everything that happened. Me and him are actually still good friends so that's why I don't remove him.

Anyone who wants to add me I'm Patricia217

I play CoD: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, and Red Dead Redemption. I just started getting into GTA V and I've got friends that play Hand of Kul so I'll probably play that soon.

Right now I play on my brother's account but I've got a friend sending me his extra Xbox so I'll be getting my own account soon. Yay! biggrin.gif

I play CoD: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, and Red Dead Redemption. I just started getting into GTA V and I've got friends that play Hand of Kul so I'll probably play that soon.

Right now I play on my brother's account but I've got a friend sending me his extra Xbox so I'll be getting my own account soon. Yay! biggrin.gif

You can have more than one account on a Xbox. You can have up to 16 offline ones and can download others.

Bdac I will add you next time I am online.

Yeah I know, but we have the same friends online so I need another Xbox so we can all play together. And I feel like it's a waste of a subscription if we have to share the console.

I''l be on in a couple of minutes, and Bdac you can add me if you want.

Will do biggrin.gif I need more people to play with lol

You can have more than one account on a Xbox. You can have up to 16 offline ones and can download others.

Bdac I will add you next time I am online.

Mkay :3

Yeah I know, but we have the same friends online so I need another Xbox so we can all play together. And I feel like it's a waste of a subscription if we have to share the console.

Okay. Just thought I'd let you know.

Update on my games: Halo 3, halo 4, cod bo 1 & 2 , assassin's creed brotherhood, assassin's creed revelations, assassin's creed 3, Terraria, Minecraft, hand of kul, happy wars - BTW i play these single player and multiplayer.......

Anyone get the new ToS agreement pop up? Just wondered if it was just me or everyone. I seen they changed the Xbox website. Kinda like it.