demonicvampiregirl

Xbox 360/Xbox One

Anyone get the new ToS agreement pop up? Just wondered if it was just me or everyone. I seen they changed the Xbox website. Kinda like it.

i am about to check the site, and yes I did the ToS..........

And if XBL continues free games with gold what do you reacon the next 2 are (November).

Edited by zorua9

i am about to check the site, and yes I did the ToS..........

And if XBL continues free games with gold what do you reacon the next 2 are (November).

I haven't a clue. I never check the free ones because I don't want to download a full game like that when I can get the disc and save disc space. xd.png

Got my Xbox and account set up yesterday. :-) I'm WhiskeyWolf16 and right now just play GTA V and CoD: BO II. So if anyone wants to play, add me. Just let me know who you are if ya do.

Got my Xbox and account set up yesterday. :-) I'm WhiskeyWolf16 and right now just play GTA V and CoD: BO II. So if anyone wants to play, add me. Just let me know who you are if ya do.

I don't have any of those games. Dx

you can add me....if you want to

Don't forget to get a world of keflings if you have gold and want it. It goes away in a few days.

Don't forget to get a world of keflings if you have gold and want it. It goes away in a few days.

Dunno. If it's not to big of a download maybe and is it actually worth it?

Guess online multiplayer isn't so bad. Was on a couple days ago with a friend online in Halo 3 match making. Was kinda fun.

Kinda a update but updated the title to include the Xbox One as well since if I am correct on the Xbox Live Accounts covering both platforms so it'd be silly to make a new thread for it.

Anyone got the Xbox One yet? I'm waiting until either the new Halo game comes out or another one that I really want comes out sooner. Mostly waiting for them to fix all the hardware issues before I even consider getting it.

people can still add me to the friends list(they can try), also how do i add the xbox one thing on my xbox account and if i have my 360 account on the ONE can i still use it on my 360?

people can still add me to the friends list(they can try), also how do i add the xbox one thing on my xbox account and if i have my 360 account on the ONE can i still use it on my 360?

I think so. People on my friends list do it all the time.

Yeah I don't think there is a permanent move over to the Xbox One because they both use the same exact service. I think you can log in on both without any issues.

My pre-generate gamertag(i couldnt choose: BusierTeacher2

I LOVE Forza games.

ye can add me :3, i dont have any car games except for nfs: hot pursuit

Edited by zorua9

Anyone else getting Credit card authrization thingy...... i can't play online on xbox live :/ and when i play a game i am not connected to the internet.....

EDIT: nvm it was getting rid of my gold..... oh yell silver account is good enough (for today)

Edited by zorua9

Anyone else getting Credit card authrization thingy...... i can't play online on xbox live :/ and when i play a game i am not connected to the internet.....

EDIT: nvm it was getting rid of my gold..... oh yell silver account is good enough (for today)

Did you get everything fixed? I logged in a couple days ago to update minecraft and everything worked fine.

something happened and it's fixed ???

That's good. I haven't had any issues signing in but I have barely been on lately either. I been playing with minecraft lately on a offline profile. Really wish they'd made sure all those glitches was fixed first. >_<