Millennium07

Shin Megami Tensei: P0 - Persona Zero

Hey guys, since Sissy is in a funk an I kinda felt like writing...this was the result. I'm not sure if you guys'll like it, and it will be shorter than Rewrite. But hey, why not try, eh? It'll be reusing a lot of characters from Digimon Rewrite, but most of the cast of that were recycled from previous projects anyway. Only Kaoru, Eliot, Shiori, Reiko and 'the Hunter of London' were, along with a handful of minor characters associated with Dharc, created soley for Rewrite Due to the fact that it IS a Shin Megami Tensei fanfic, and thusly needs to be labled 'M' I cannot post the link here, though you can find it easily on Fanfiction.net under 'Games>Persona Series>Rating: M.

So far so good!

Although I have never played any of the games in the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series i have friends who have and they got me interested in it.

Thanks, Psy!

Since Sissy's DOA right now, I actually did the writing, so this is a bit of a practice for me too - I was really nervous. I'm hoping it catches on because I haven't actually decided which of the S.Links I've planned I'll let turn romantic.

Fool, High Priestess, Empress, Hierophant, Lovers, Wheel of Fortune, Hanged Man, Temperance, Devil and Moon will be the potential love interests, with four of them being party members.

We have already met 6 S.Links, with four of them being future party members.

Fool and Judgement are seperate links and not links representing the whole party. Most of this will probably be the next Author's note too, hahaha ^^""

Edited by Millennium07

Chapter Three is getting there. So here's a snippet for now.

Casey holds out a rectangular gauntlet with a long wire coming out of it. Uh…

“It’s a COMP.” He clarifies before I get the chance to ask. Isn’t a COMP that new kind of portable computer? How is that going to help?

“I built it myself. I have a knack for it, despite my lack of sight. Comparable to Beethoven’s mastery of musical composition despite his lack of hearing. It IS a COMP, but not one like those sold commercially. This one can store Persona Cards, as well as deploy them in rapid succession. It will come in handy when it comes to Persona Change. The wire plugs into a port on your glasses, allowing me to receive more data on your surroundings. It will also act as a ‘stabilizer’ focusing your Personas 100% more efficiently than summoning without it. It also pre-loaded with the ‘Persona Fusion Program’ – a program which allows use of Fusion Spells between two COMPS, or in your case, two Personas. Your COMP will allow you to, with Igor’s aid, fuse Personas in the midst of battle.”

Waou. So it’s pretty awesome then.

It'll be quite long when finished, considering it deals with the first proper dungeon. Following that, it'll be Social Link time until we're introduced to party member number four.

Edited by Millennium07