Darien

Thread Hijacking

This thread is about social studies projects for tweens.

This thread is about cleaning up your email box, and how it takes all day even tho you get rid of the spammy ones really quickly.

This thread is now about the drawing thread I started. tongue.gif

This thread is now about how chocolate is actually a veggie. tongue.gif

*nods in agreement*

No matter how much I would like to discuss how right Mellwen is about chocolate, this thread is now about how much it sucks to have a 70 degree day yesterday, and now it is 34 degrees. :/

That does stink!

This thread is now about the book I'm reading, "Wings of Dawn".

This thread is now about the previous thread that kzspot started "The Art of Goofing Off". tongue.gif

This thread is now about the previous thread made by Mellwen about the thread that kzspot started "The Art of Goofing Off".

This thread is now about me attempting to continue the previous threads themes, but then I got confused. tongue.gif

This thread is now about AwesomeMan. (now don't you feel honored?) tongue.gif

This thread is now about AwesoMan3000. (I feel more honoured now that my name is spelled correctly.)

(Sorry, I saw that I had spelled it wrong after I posted). tongue.gif

This thread is now about Mellwen, and how she made the mistake of misspelling AwesoMans username. tongue.gif

This thread is now about ice hockey and how there is only 6 more games till playoffs.

This thread is all about writing out a long and intellectual debate on when spring is coming, and then when you hit post you find out you have lost the signal to the wireless Internet and lose all your thoughtful insights onto the subject.