Snowytoshi

ANSWERED:Action Password for Magis

I'm not sure how many of you choose to type in the action name over the password, but I do. For those who do have it you have probably noticed that kill is kill, influence is influence, and teleport is-your password?? Perhaps there is a perfectly good explanation, but since I can think of none I was wondering how many of you support changing it to 'teleport'?

I'm not sure how many of you choose to type in the action name over the password, but I do. For those who do have it you have probably noticed that kill is kill, influence is influence, and teleport is-your password?? Perhaps there is a perfectly good explanation, but since I can think of none I was wondering how many of you support changing it to 'teleport'?

The teleport is to confirm you /really/ want to send things to a user, and no, it cannot be changed. It's a more 'serious' action.

There is no reason to enter the action name for teleport. It's not possible to "accidentally" teleport by thinking you clicked kill, as you have to select a type of trade to make.

However, given that you are potentially sending eggs to other users, it makes sense to force the person to verify their identity.