Holiday Gifting Association

The Holiday Gifting Thread

Contents:

1. Rules & Protocol
  2. Request Lists
  3. Banners
  4. Tag In/Tag Out
Welcome to the Holiday Gifting Thread! This is a project dedicated to gifting Holiday Event dragons to those who have none. To be eligible for a list, you must have none of the requested dragon. To apply for a list, please check the second post to make sure that the list is open first. If it is, read the rules and fill out the request form. You may be on only one (1) list at a time. If you would like to become a donor, simply gift and post the form at the bottom of this post. If you have any questions you may post it here or PM the project account/moderator.

Moderators:

gistofeverything

Merenwen

michellechan2211

Rules

1. Please do not post in any sort of color. Only use provided colors located within forms if appropriate.
  2. Be respectful of your donors. These generous souls are doing this out of the kindness in their hearts. They get nothing in return except your pleases and thank yous, so please remember them!
  3. Gifts may not be killed/frozen and must never leave your scroll. This means no killing, biting, neglecting, earthquaking, trading, abandoning, or regifting. No exceptions.
  4. You cannot make lineage requests. This thread is for gifting dragons, not their ancestry.
  5. Your username must be visible on your dragons' pages. You can enable this in your account settings. You must also never hide your scroll or adult dragons.
  6. Please keep a link to your scroll in your signature.
  7. Be active. Failure to open a PM from a donor or a moderator within 4 days of its sending will result in your removal from all lists.
  8. Please do not apply to more than one list at a time.
  9. Please do not request to be on a list that is closed. It only takes a few seconds to check.
  10. Please do not request a dragon you already have.
  11. Put "delightful cupids" at the end of your request as proof that you read the rules.

Make A Request

Click here to fill out the form. After you're done, copy & paste the code it gives you into a new post. If for some reason that link is not working, you can fill out the form below manually:

[b][color=blue][SIZE=7]I'd Like To Make A Request![/SIZE][/color][/b]
[url=SCROLL LINK HERE]USER NAME HERE[/url] - [url=PM LINK HERE]PM[/url]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Information:[/b] [code*][url=SCROLL LINK HERE]USER NAME HERE[/url] - [url=LINK TO YOUR PM HERE]PM[/url][/*code]
[b]Requesting:[/b]
[b]Keyword:[/b]
REMOVE *'S AND DELETE THIS LINE

1. This is not a requirement, but it really helps us if you track your messages and inform us if a member does not open a message within 4 days. This way we can clear out inactive requests to make room for others.
  2. Use bolded purple font to update your breeding list/notes.
  3. To report a gift, please use the following form:

[B][color=purple]DONOR -> REQUESTER; BREED (CODE)[/color][/B]

Example: gistofeverything -> Merenwen; Snow Angel (iOU7d)

- Make sure to include the code so that we can track the gift.

Gray List

None~! smile.gif Let's keep it that way.

Black List

None~! smile.gif Let's keep it that way.

Edited by Holiday Gifting Association

Banners:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142820][IMG=http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/iaza15716721638200_zpsff01e5ad.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142820][IMG=http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/iaza15716742323800_zps2eeaec4c.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142820][IMG=http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/iaza15716726538300_zpsea69b7dc.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142820][IMG=http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/iaza15716711563400_zpsa24fa647.gif][/URL]

Pick the breed you need everyone, and good luck!

(made by aangs-sister)

TAG IN and TAG OUT

CURRENT LIST EDITOR: None - List last updated by Gist: All applications have been reviewed to here.

Mods, we will be practicing a TAG IN, TAG OUT type of operation. Ony ONE person will be updating the list at a time, to eliminate any accidental cross-contamination. If you are currently updating the lists, you should update them in order of post, and when you're ready to stop, you should post a TAG OUT using the form below (that way everyone gets the same information when they pick the torch back up). The next mod who wants to take up the lists again will post a TAG IN, using the form below. Very simple! If everyone sticks to this, there will be minimal confusion, and maximum efficiency.

Tag IN:

When the previous mod posts their TAG OUT, you should post a TAG IN as quickly as possible. The first mod to post a tag in should be the one who takes up the lists. The mod updating the lists should only concentrate on that, if you are not updating the list, you should be answering questions or monitoring for rule-breaking.

If you are the mod to tag in, you should immediately change the name of the current list editor to your name, and start updating where the previous mod left off! When you are ready to be finished, all you have to do is post your tag out, procedures below.

[size=14][b][color=green]TAG IN[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]

Tag OUT:

When you are ready to stop editing the lists, please choose one post to be your last. Finishing a page is usually the best bet, so that the next mod can start with the first post on the next page. Once you have picked your stopping place and made sure the lists are up to date, post your tag out using the form below.

If at all possible, please wait to log out until another mod posts a tag in. If you can't wait, it isn't going to hurt anyone, so don't worry. Once the next mod tags in, that's it!

[size=14][b][color=red]TAG OUT[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]
[b]Last post:[/b] The last post that you updated the lists with. Please be as precise as possible.

There will be a MAXIMUM of 10 people on each list. The lists will probably move very rapidly, so watch for an opening.

Remember the limit is of 2 of each valentine. However, you may only request ONE of the holiday dragons.

Example: that means, if you already have a Heartseeker, you may not ask for another Heartseeker. But if you don't have a Sweetling, then you may ask for one.

Also, you may only ask to be on ONE list at a TIME. The mods will be making scroll checks periodically. So let's have fun.

user posted image - Valentine List

user posted image - Sweetling List
user posted image - Rosebud List
user posted image - Heartseeker List
user posted image - Valentine 2013 List

People who have gifted!

(Most did not use the donor format, so I have just input the names of the gifters here.)

~~

Some of these people have gifted more than once. Some of their gifts were not taken and ended up being AP'd. They still count as people who have gifted. Thank you for your kindness!

~~

Anrai

girlgamerjen

Lolchen

dragonlordess

Moeru

old_duck

Completely Different

Imperatrix

sweetcheeks

sfate

WereJace

Karobb

Duysterwald

Lissa

cirruspuss

gingiemay

DragonRookery

Laura-Lana

EverlastingAcres

Asliasa

Beastrider

Harrisheart

stogucheme

CapriciousT

ferdelance

taliaangeni

reithemalkavian

windzero

Amaranthaen

beepeeker

Caprica21

matya

velvet_paw

Red2111

Dolphine

Ravensilver

JaneMcAsh

BloodWings

Tamakin

ldwoodcock

EmmieSage

Kelan

NeonEye

kiyoura

Lizzyluna

ridshadowfox

Vocalia

kerrikins

DragonRookery

Meo-Rie

WestWindReborn

BayouBecky

Volcove

flower1818

SaKi_Violet

hmarjolijn

nynaevesilverwind

Tanitsja

Katie92

emily361

I'm closing the thread as the breeding week of Valentine 2013 is over.

I'm also removing myself from this thread as a mod.

Many thanks go to generous gifters. Thank you.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2013!

For those who missed yesterday's drop and did not get of the CB valentines, I am sorry.

The drops for those were ended at one second after 11:59:59 February 14, DC time. The breeding for the other valentines also ended at the same time.

~Sunny

Project mods. Please contact me and let me know if this project is still active. Otherwise the project account will be disabled.