BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

Squall grabbed Palmic, diving under a make-shift bomb shelter.

Seth had done something similar, although he couldn't grab Agabio. The General was too heavy. Instead, he nudged him towards the shelter, going under as well. He shot explosive arrows at the flying Dragons.

Flamesong closed his eyes. "You're an idiot. If you don't fight with us, you shall be Eternally tortured. After you die, you shall still be tortured."

"Seth hold your fire. Those are our dragons! You see the arcarai dwindling? Fire those lethal things at the stone tower shooting down our men!" Agabio ordered pointing towards the outpost on Mt. Tamor.

"I don't see how lieutenant can befriend you two. How he could have the ancient bond with a dragon. Just like You and Pete have. I refuse any of that. You all will die because of..." Ellis didn't finish as many arrows shot from the castle as he flew clinging to the mountain wall. Three drakment flew down armed with blades protruding from their fore arms. Ellis drew a whitestone cutlass. "If you get near me you'll die." Ellis ordered but they didn't care about him as they rushed toward Pete and Flamesong.

(Time for Flamesong's Ancient Wisdom!)

"First of all, he isn't anything like you. Second, your whole army just tried to kill him. We saved him. Gave him a chance! Third, I am a Dragon. You don't know, but many of the Dragons around know are only Wyverns. I share something with Spike, Shade, and about two more. We are... the Last Dragons." He paused, letting the words sink in. "Lieutenant is way better than the Arcarai. You never cared about him. Just like Scar doesn't care about you. In fact, in his eyes, this whole War is just a chessboard. All we are... are pieces on the board. Even you. Well, let me tell you something, Ellis. I fully intend on reaching that Checkmate." He swung his claws at the Drakment, trying to disarm them before he could take Pete and flee.

Seth nodded, redirecting his aim at the outpost.

Shade was struggling with the Drakment under Scar's command. "Lieutenant! You doing okay over there?!"

"Never understood why Ellis gave me this weird blade..." Lieutenant said pulling out the whitestone sword. He twirled it and stuck it in a drakment. The thing hissed and dissipated. Now it was a fair fight. "They hate these whitestone stuff and holy water!" he said cutting through them, as if the white stone gave them normal combat abilities. Lieutenant killed all of them but scar. "I see you've found the drakment weakness. Too bad you wont be using it much." he said thrusting with a spear.

The drakment moved out of the way. "But watching races fight is fun... its a good show. Remember dragon, he killed your parents, along with other arcarai. And remember Ellis that humans forced you into that city... so kill, kill both of them..." they said trying to continue carnage. That's all they did anyways.

The stone tower was blown up as were the rest of the arcarai. "Nice shot Seth." Agabio commented. The last of the arcarai gathered up a bunch of giant moths and flew into the distance. Palmic checked the casualties. "4,342 humans dead, 6,754 arcarai dead. The bloodiest battle. The war is over though.". "No it isn't. The Arcarai and Human war is... but the Drakment war, has begun." Spike commented.

Username: Flutterlie

Name: Warog (Spirit of fire)

Species: Dragon

Personality: Mischievous, but good intentions. She likes to pull pranks, not realizing that they could seriously injure something. To her, they are harmless little jokes.

Appearance: Big 'n red, spikes down her back.

Other: N/A

Edited by Flutterlie0925

Shade, acting quickly, lunged at the spear, crying out in pain as it pierced his wing. "Lieutenant! Run!"

Flamesong seemed to be in a trance, holding still. The words of the Drakment echoed through his mind.

Seth gaped. I... I ended it! I did it! He held his bow into the air, letting the Sunset's light wash over it.

(Accepted! As long as echo doesn't get into the death notes again... You may start whenever!)

"Shade he is invincible! You can't fight him alone!" Lieutenant replied dueling with the drakment.

The drakment smiled seeing both in the trance. "Now kill each other, avenge what you had.". Ellis charged attacking with his ax.

"Well... maybe the first war still isn't over... There's at least 1000 arcarai still out there not to mention huge bugs. " Palmic sadly said. "But Spike what is this drakment you speak of? The legends can't be real.".

(Slowly puts a book down. "U-uh, I can explain!")

Shade shook his head. "It bleeds; it dies!"

Flamesong laughed. "You can't kill a Dragon, puny Arcarai!" He shot jets of flame forwards.

Seth gripped his sword. "We'll kill every last enemy!"

"You act rash like your parents!" Ellis replied dodging the fire and aiming a bite.

General Scar laughed. "Your stupid. Drakment are only shadows of the dead. Only special stuff kills us." he said phasing every which way.

"Wait, where is Pete and Flamesong at? Not to mention Shade and Lieutenant?" Palmic asked and Agabio gave him a look of stupidity.

Flamesong roared, "What do you know?! You killed them!" and knocked a pillar down at Ellis.

Squall narrowed his eyes. "They can handle themselves for now, Palmic."

There hatred for each other and conflict cause the three drakment to transform... getting bigger and bigger... until they became a colossal hydra. "You idiots! Your carnage has made us... this!" The drakment hydra said as it attempted to crush the fighting two with its foot. Pete dove off Flamesong. That thing was huge!

Flamesong roared, flying to the side. "What have we done?!" He rolled over to Pete. "We've gotta get out of here!"

Seth's eyes widened. "Wait. Wait a second."

Squall growled. "They won't be fine for now! We gotta get them!"

Ellis snarled and flew to the remainder of the Arcarai army. "Men. We'll form the last unit of the arcarai.... Unit 33." he muttered. All the drakment flooded and joined scar, except the hydra. They attacked the human army. Pete yelled "We must flee!".

Shade grabbed Lieutenant again. "We do this quite a lot, don't we?" He flew out of the window, narrowly avoiding Flamesong, who was taking flight at that moment. "Come on!"

Squall looked up at Spike. "How many people can you carry?"

"The same amount as last time!" Spike replied. The drakment was killing every thing, and the hydra was doing worse. The lucky ones climbed on spike, the others were killed by drakment hydra. "GO!" and Spike started to fly off.

Warog was flying around just being bored then she saw Flamesong flying away from the castle. "What's he doing?!" She thinks it will be funny to crash into him. She smacked him harder then he thought, smacking them both to the ground. Chuckling, "Ouch, hey what are you doing? Why are you fleeing from the castle? Wow that was fun!"

Edited by Flutterlie0925

"DUCK!" Pete yelled as the giant drakment hydra started to blow fire at the group of fleeing humans.

Flamesong groaned as they crashed onto the ground. His head snapped up, glaring at Warog with a fierce expression. "What the hell was-" The rest of the stinging demand died in his throat. Wow... As he looked closer at Warog, he saw that the Dragon was a girl. And that she was actually a Dragon. He bowed his head. "I... apologize. I should have been watching where I was going, ma'am."

"We don't have time for apologies flame, we need to leave... now!" Pete said as more men got cut down.

(Well, seeing as how the last posts were about a year ago, I believe that we should start the roleplay over. Then again, we could continue with this. You'd have to give me time to review all of the posts. And, slight warnings: I have no Internet. The other is the fact that my roleplay style has changed over the past year. You'll have to get used to it~ tongue.gif)

((Well, I'm intrigued. Here's a few forms.))

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Species: Dragon

Personality: She is kind and caring to anyone she believes innocent, regardless of race. Even a Monster Insect deserves protection if it's done nothing wrong. But anyone harming her, her friends, or anyone she believes innocent is in for a hard time, since she is fast, breathes blue fire, and has teeth almost as sharp as an Arcarai's.

Appearance: Her scales are a dark purple, spotted and swirled with black, maroon, and dark blue. Imagine the pattern you get when you flick a paintbrush over paper, many times, until you have something that resembles a tangled web of colour. Her long, whiplike tail is tipped with black, as are her ear-flaps. Her claws are white. Although she's fast, she's not very strong, and is fairly easily pinnable. Her eyes are green.

Other: She likes to sing. And she likes to eat roasted rabbit. She has no magic, and doesn't use any manmade weapons.

Username: Zeditha

Name: Mia

Species: Arcarai

Personality: Kill-Everything-In-Sight type. If it's human, it dies slowly. If it's not Arcarai, dragon or goblin, it dies. If it's goblin, it dies at the slightest provocation. If it's dragon, it's probably too dangerous to attack unless there are other Arcarai. If it's Arcarai, they are equals.

Appearance: About average Arcarai height. She has pale skin, and her wings are speckled light brown, like a bird of prey, but topped with a line of shimmering purple. They reach from the top of her neck to her ankles when folded, and half again as far as her arms when unolded. Her arms reach to her knees, so her wings are pretty big. Her eyes are green, but when she's in a killing frenzy they can seem reddish.

Other: She won't attack unless she thinks she can win. Other than that, she'll kill everything she can.