rainface

Drawing :3

Well, I guess I'm putting up a drawing thread now! I do not have a deviant art, but I do have an account in Ratemydrawings.com! I am willing to do requests too! I love drawing haha.

Examples of my drawing style:

user posted image

Annnd...

user posted image

Sorry they are small! It isn't working well for some reason...

So yeah smile.gif No humans please!

Form for art request:

Animal wanted:

Picture of animal:

Description of animal: (My computer blocks some pictures.)

Drawing style preferred:

Description of the scene:

Request spots open:

1:

2: Polos1993: Guinea pig

3:Dragonhatchling: Cocktail

4:Invi:Snake

5:

Finished requests:

Penguin_adu6oo: Penguin with pirate hat: user posted imagePicture link (Haha its big but oh well. Its a bit rushed...)

Snowytoshi: Bunny

Link to the bunny ((I will post the bunny when I can get on my sisters computer next.))

Edited by rainface

Ohhh I like that dragon it looks so ominous and evil...like it will burn my house down while my family is out getting milk or something...

Do you think you could draw me a penguin with a pirate hat on?

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Certainly! I will pm you when I am done. It may be today or tomorrow when I finish it. Do you have any references that you would like me to use?

I usually like this design of penguin, opposed to a normal penguin

user posted image

They are also much simpler to draw, basically an upside down U

@SnowyToshi: Yeah! All animals. No humans though haha

@ Penguin_ado6oo: Wow okay. My computer is being stupid and not letting me see the picture of the penguin. Is it like the penguin riding the dragon in your siggie?

Then I'd love a drawing of my rabbit Joshua Aiden:

user posted image

Preferably flopped out with his legs behind him. If you don't own bunnies, could you PM me, I'll send you references of the pose- I'm a sucker for accuracy xd.png

Here is Penguin_adu6oo's picture:

One second, its being annoying again...

Edited by rainface

Animal wanted: Gunipig

Picture of animal: Sadly I have no pic of him.

Description of animal: A brown gunipig with a white sploch oon the top of his head, smooth coat, has a little white beard, His ears were a little lop sided, being the left ear a bit down then a normal gunipigs. He had a little white sock paw. Mind inside this pic he has a little yellow bow?

Drawing style preferred: Um one with colors?

Description of the scene: He laying down on some grass, having some grass inside his mouth and he holding the pic of grass inside his paw.

If you can't do it it's fine. Just kinda miss my dead Gunipig.

Animal wanted: Cockatiel

Picture of animal: http://www.boaf.com/ncbs/images/tielGrey_w.jpg

Description of animal: grey body with yellow head and crest. orange circle on each cheek. the edge of the wings are a white bar along the wingline when folded. the tail is also grey, though just a bit lighter on the topside than the bottom

Drawing style preferred: colored

Description of the scene: Sitting and his head turned upsidedown (I tried to get a picture of him doing that- I own one- but he refused and froze... he hates anything electronic)

Animal wanted: snake smile.gif

Picture of animal: http://i45.tinypic.com/5ot9x1.png

Description of animal: well it's a black snake with glowing green markings.i don't want it exactly like the picture though,maybe with spikes down it's spine or something?

Drawing style preferred: colored

Description of the scene: about to strike,with it's mouth open showing big fangs

Just finished SnowyToshi's drawing! I will post it on here later when I get on my sisters laptop. Buuuuut here is the link for now! The rabbit!

Just so you guys know, I'm a bit busy with animating and other things, so I may not get to your drawings for a while. But I'll try to do them soon.