girlfairy76

Seekers: Erin Hunter!

IF you don't know, well, It's mostly about three bear cubs; Lusa, a Black bear, Toklo, a Brown bear/ grizzly, and Kallik, a polar bear. I don't really want to spoil any of it..... But they're really good books! I didn't want to try them, but decided I should, and it turned out great!

~~~

Seekers talk:

I really think the whole adventure is boring. before Kallik joined Lusa, Toklo, and Ujurak she was the most exciting bear I wanted to hear from. Now it kinda sucks...... She's with the others now, which are boring bears. Atleast, in my opinion. She was much better on her own, and had a very good point of view.

Agreed, it's an amazing series in my opinion... Even though I'm still trying to find book three. smile.gif I have all the books but book three, so I can't move on yet. And that sucks. xd.png Kallik is my favorite main character...

Agreed, it's an amazing series in my opinion... Even though I'm still trying to find book three. smile.gif I have all the books but book three, so I can't move on yet. And that sucks. xd.png Kallik is my favorite main character...

I know! Her adventure was so.... Interesting. Other than the traveling bears. I find them boring.

I haven't read them yet, but I've read all of the Warriors books (Not including stuff like Secrets of the Clans or the manga). *goes to put a hold on the Seekers books from the library*

Edited by Backup77

Yeeeess!!! I loove that series!

Spoilers

I was so sad when her mom and brother died! I felt soooo bad for poor toklo when his mom left him. Sometimes I feel like I have too much empathy. It's breaking my heart </3-

Edited by turtlerockstar1

At first I thought it was boring. Then I thought it was amazing. Now I couldn't care less about it. I find that a lot with the Erin's writing. It only makes you want to read it when you're reading it.