bunnypika

Rock Music

If you don't like metal, punk, rock, etc... LEAVE. IMMEDIATELY.

If you do... Well, you would like these bands.

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM. THEY ARE GOOD.

Bands + Songs:

Thousand Foot Krutch: Be Somebody, Fly on the Wall, E for Extinction

Skillet: The Last Night, Monster, Yours to Hold

Sum 41: The Hell Song, There's No Solution, Walking Disaster

Phasma: Our Human Race, Trapped in Shadows, Empty Every Night

Acceptance: Different, So Contagious...

THANKS FOR READING UP TO NOW! POST YOUR SONGS HERE

(under these genres that is)

i like anything by shinedown like: bully, crow & the butterfly, etc

I like TFK too. Their whole new cd is fantastic. I also really like Red and Demon Hunter as well as more metal like Five Finger Death Punch or Bullet For My Valentine.

Man, you people have taste in music (At least from my point of view) I listen to Thousand Foot Krutch and Skillet. I personally love the song choices as well. I must look at the other ones. Speaking of rock, what about Linkin' Park?

skillet is pretty awesome, i like papa roach and theory of a deadman too and i USED to like nickelback, ever since the bottoms up song i dont like them much anymore

Don't care much for the more pop-rocky bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Shinedown, recent Linkin Park, Three Doors Down etc. Even some "metal" bands like Avenged Sevenfold (they used to be ok) and Slipknot (just ew) annoy me. Too processed and whiny sounding. I like old-school and more traditional rock, punk, and metal.

Rock bands I like: The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Libertines, The Arctic Monkeys, Aerosmith, Nirvana, RHCP, Led Zep, The Beatles, The Doors, Mudhoney, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Mostly Pre-AI Green Day, U2, Oasis, Kiss, Guns n Roses

Metal bands I like: Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Nightwish, Dethklok, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ensiferum, Anthrax, Accept, Alice in Chains, Arch Enemy, Bathory, Opeth

Really don't care for Slayer :/

Don't care much for the more pop-rocky bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Shinedown, recent Linkin Park, Three Doors Down etc. Even some "metal" bands like Avenged Sevenfold (they used to be ok) and Slipknot (just ew) annoy me. Too processed and whiny sounding. I like old-school and more traditional rock, punk, and metal.

Rock bands I like: The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Libertines, The Arctic Monkeys, Aerosmith, Nirvana, RHCP, Led Zep, The Beatles, The Doors, Mudhoney, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Mostly Pre-AI Green Day, U2, Oasis, Kiss, Guns n Roses

Metal bands I like: Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Nightwish, Dethklok, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ensiferum, Anthrax, Accept, Alice in Chains, Arch Enemy, Bathory, Opeth

Really don't care for Slayer :/

You put Dethklok on your list. Marry me? <3

Skillet and TKF are really good. Linkin Park irritates the crap out of me.

If you guys like metal, check out Sleeping Giant, Creations, Mouth Of The South, For Today, The Great Commission, AND DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY LISTEN TO Memphis May Fire!!!

I like quite alot.png of bands, like;

Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Puddle of Mudd, Bullet for my Valentine and alot.png of other bands that seem to slip my mind when its time to think about them...

Daughtry

I'm going to see Daughtry in October as they are supporting Nickelback. I've never cared much for either bands really though.

Do we have any Devin Townsend fans here?

You put Dethklok on your list. Marry me? <3

Skillet and TKF are really good. Linkin Park irritates the crap out of me.

If you guys like metal, check out Sleeping Giant, Creations, Mouth Of The South, For Today, The Great Commission, AND DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY LISTEN TO Memphis May Fire!!!

Haha! Dethklok is great, isn't it <3

I liked Dethalbum I more, though.

Christian metal is OK (Catholic here). I like the message and all, but the actual music can be pretty boring. For Today is good. Not really into metalcore, though. I love Extol biggrin.gif Scandinavian bands have always been my thing :3

I grew up on Aerosmith, Extreme, Metallica, Stones, Beatles, AC/DC, Dire Straits, Guns N Roses, Springsteen, Europe, Kiss, CCR, Bowie, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Queen, Joan Jett, Blondie.... I saw the 5th Dimension in concert lol.

Ah I love Dethklok. The first Dethalbum was a brilliant. The second one...not so much.

Yeah. Something about the way Nathan's voice was processed... I like the growly style vocals more. The songs were also a lot catchier, I dunno.

Personally, I'm not crazy about it. There are a few songs I like, but for the most part it's not my cup of tea. I do likepop-rock if it leans more toward pop, though.

Man, you people have taste in music (At least from my point of view) I listen to Thousand Foot Krutch and Skillet. I personally love the song choices as well. I must look at the other ones. Speaking of rock, what about Linkin' Park?

Linkin Park is only my favorite band ever!!

I've been to a Daughtry, Cavo, Lifehouse concert: It was my first.

Then I went to Nickleback, Buckcherry, Three Days Grace.

My most recent was Halestorm, Staind, Brook Royal, Godsmack. <3

My top favorite bands are:

Linkin Park

Godsmack

Three Days Grace

Apocalyptica

Breaking Benjamin

Asking Alexandria

Rise Against

I like a lot of bands. Recently, I've listened to a lot of Five Finger Death Punch (listened to them for a while) and a newer band I discovered, though old, is All That Remains. Hopefully, I get to go see Halestorm, In This Moment and Eve To Adam in December.

My favorite bands are Iron Maiden and Megadeth but I've been getting addicted to Black Metal lately, I'm really getting into Venom, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Hellhammer, Bathory, Burzum, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Marduk,Immortal and a local band called Prayer of the Dying.

Here's a list of bands already mentioned that I like:

-Linkin' Park (I like all of it, but the old stuff is better, to me)

-Three Days Grace

-3 Doors Down

-Breaking Benjamin

-Five Finger Death Punch

-Theory of a Dead Man

-Skillet

-Shinedown

-Avenged Sevenfold (Little Piece of Heaven, anyone?)

-Puddle of Mudd

-Nirvana

-The Beatles

-Joan Jett

Some other bands I love:

-Evanescence

-Flyleaf

I love rock music. I play electric guitar to play along with it

My favorites are:

-Skillet

-Three Days Grace

-Breaking Benjamin