pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation OOC

Anyone have any ideas on the next major RP event?

Because right now its random RP tongue.gif

... I know! Why don't we have humans suddenly attack both clans! And Bloodvein will be all angry, and Shadowbrood will be all frustrated, and Mist will be all prophet-y, and Duskwings will be all immature about it, and the meteor will be taken by the humans for experimentation because it is radioactive, and Scarlett will continue to be part of evil clan, and all the other loners will continue to be all loner-y, and good clan will start to doubt that the humans will ever be peaceful, and... and...

I got nothing. (=.=|||)

tongue.gif

OK, Humans come for meteor then..

Ill post it soon-ish ;P

Holy poop Pinkie! nice looking Rp! Ill post an oc ap! Lol the name BloodVein whos a vampire, hmm I wounder were I've seen that before xd.png.

Of course biggrin.gif

Bloodveins my main RPing character, his normally evil. So i thought, why the heck not?

biggrin.gif

I has an idea. We go modern. As in, the dragons get laptops... And stuff...

Yea, naaahhhhh

What do you think Soiled?

*Rolls Eyes*

I know you wouldn't approve of it, pinkie, I was just being hyper! And random! And I thought it would be interesting if you did...

What about... The humans get new weapons and the clans must become one to battle them.

How about the dragons all suddenly change colors! ... Yeah that's just random... How about the humans capture... someone...

Forum Name: Cerion

Character Name: Aura

Clan Type: Independant

Dragon Type: Tsunami Wyvern

Personality: Sweet and kind, Aura makes a great friend. She is very loyal. But, don't let this fool you. She is weary of stangers. She is a great fighter and is very strong and graceful. In fights she mostly dogdes and defends until she know the weak spot or fighting style of the enemy. Then she adapts her style to perfectly counter the enemy's.

History: Abandon as an egg, Aura searches for a new place to call home.

Other: Lighter Blue, more of a Cyan; Darker purple; Very fast flier; tactful; Cyan

Edited by Cerion

ohmy.gif

Wow! that's your first posts biggrin.gif

Welcome to DC.... And accepted.

Edit button; up the top right corner of your posts, delete the unneeded ones biggrin.gif

*rage* Pinkie!!! You level nine without me! T-T

Can I help with accepting in da future?

You should just call him Pinkie, he won't mind.

Oh, and welcome! I forgot to say that in the previous post!

*Roar!* You know I prefer Seb!

biggrin.gif

Nah, Pinkie or Seb tongue.gif

Soiled...... Ya sure, your allowed to accept tongue.gif

Forum Name: GuardianProtector

Character Name:Waves of Judgment (Judgement for short)

Clan Type: Good

Dragon Type: Tsunami Wyvern

Personality Strong and Silent, but will stand up for whats right, and hes very loyal.

History: Being born during the war, Waves of Judgment saw the affairs of warfare at a young age. His parents taught him how to defend and attack. Also they showed him the secrets of their breed, how they could swoop down and hover above the water and shoot up creating massive waves that could easily destroy the humans and their weapons. After Judgment fully matured both his parents had been slaughtered by the gas bomb, the male flew of with others only to meet a purple nebula named ShadowBrood. He joined him as well as others and started the clan, ever since Waves of Judgment have been good friends.

Other: Sky Blue

Forum Name: GuardianProtector

Character Name: Feathers of a Fallen Angel (Angel)

Clan Type: Evil (Might switch later)

Dragon Type: SwallowTail

Personality Friendly and loud, But around many new dragons she will become shy and quiet.

History: Angel was one of the many eggs snatched by the hands of the humans. When she matured her and the other dragons escaped, and went to their families. But even though she didnt feel it Angel had been shot by a human, placing a small locator in her hind leg. Sadly finding none of her family Feathers of a Fallen Angel lived in a forest and learned to hunt and survive on her own. She never knew what was happening between the humans and dragons, how the had a war and the dragons were almost gone. The female would of been all alone if a dragon had not told her about the clans and brought her to theirs, Evil Clan. Ever since shes lived there not knowing of the intentions of BloodVein and EvilClan or about the locator in her leg that has been informing the humans of her where abouts.

Other: SkyBlue

Lol Idk if the last one will work out, I just imagined the locator sparking future plot points unsure.gif Like possibly the humans finding the dragons and a second war happening?

Yea! biggrin.gif

I'll add to lists... As for your secound war idea, i might make completly edit the plot and edit the RP into a sequal tongue.gif

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Kaida

Clan Type: Independent/ wants to join the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Kaida is a strong dragon, born just a few decades after the clans split into two and grew up in the Evil/Dark clan. She learnt to hunt and attack as a child but could never understand their utter hatred of humans. She is quick, intelligent but sometimes gets distracted by the clouds. She can be extremely lazy but is equally amiable to getting dirty and winging her way to help her friends.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up healthy, strong but ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Mayumi, eggs were taken by the Evil side. However, Kaida was sick of the rules and hatred that was abundant in the clan. She fled with Mayumi but as they fled, the clan snagged Mayumi and Kaida was forced to continue on without her only friend and family. She now wanders the land, searching for the Good clan.

Other: Blue

Forum Name: NyxLilium

Character Name: Mayumi

Clan Type: Dark/Evil but wants to switch to the Good/Light

Dragon Type: Ridgewing

Personality: Mayumi is quiet and timid, very different to her sister.

History: She was born in the Evil clan and grew up smaller, weaker and ignored. Her parents had been killed and her and her sister's, Kaida, eggs were taken by the Evil side. When Kaida and Mayumi fled, Mayumi fell behind and was grabbed by the Dark clan. She urged her sister on and is now an informant for sister and later on, the Good clan.

Other: Blue

Edited by NyxLilium

Alright, the human thing, did absolutly nothing tongue.gif

Anything people want me to put in the poll for what we should do after humans?

After the humans left, there maybe there could be vast fires in both clan territories. Or maybe someone can discover mysterious underground caves with a secret? Or maybe just have it rain skittles from the sky laugh.gif