WinterWhisperz

Friend or Foe?

Still Foe because cats are superawesome pets for evil, stylish ice-witches

Friend cause you may have gifted me something... A while ago... I'm not quite sure tongue.gif

Friend becuase of awsome MacBeth names and being active in all the right forums (might have been over in newbie gifting)

Foe because herk rymes with jerk. And with lurk. And with shirk, smirk, irk, murk, work, and beserk. Maybe friend for making me realize that there were more words than I thought that rhymed with herk.

Edited by clara954

Friend because the moon just exploded and I'll need every friend I can get if I want to survive. Oh well, at least it's not a zombie apocalypse.

Foe because I like my bizarre reasons even if they are fake. Also, now that I'm safely living on Mars, I don't need friends at the moment.

Foe cause no one has offered on my trade and I'm grumpy

(not really though biggrin.gif I don't care about the trade one way or another)

Friend because I am still in a happy mood. Also, the cheeseburger-stealing cat told me to.

By the way, did you know your trade was removed from the Dragon Cave Departure thread? If you want to trade, I recommend one of the other threads in the Trading subforum.

Friend because you requested art from the Switchchair <3 (Or Switch. I call her Switchchair. xd.png))

Friend because you play my roleplay and sent me awesome brony pics. biggrin.gif

Friends because of bronies smile.gif