j7m7c7

Chocolate lovers

NOOOOOOO YOOo LIEEeeeeeeee d;d;d;d;Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 60 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

No go back and look the count is 2001...

Edited by Darien

NOOOOOOOOOojjjj

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 60 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

Wrong. The count is 2000. Get life please

I got ninja'd so actually right now it's 2000 if someone posts correctly! I messed up.

Edited by fuzzzzj

pizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizza

(double posted sorry D;)

No you did not get ninjad, I was the one thatr get ninjad so the count is 2001 I look...

Wrong. The count is 2000. Both of you were ninja'd, resulting in:

So yeah.

Edit: 1998

Edited by Suwako

He posted 2000 by accident. You posted 1999.

Edited by Suwako