Syrup

Arya10's Artsy Fartsy Thread

Hey wazzup! You guys may have seen me around before, the psycho girl who thinks she can actually get a neglected. Any, I tend do do sketches and drawings a lot, so I figured I'd start a thread.

So, if you are interested in some metiocre drawings, be my guest and do a request!

How to request:

Hey lady! Get off ur butt and draw me somethin!

I want:

Just bold the first part and tell me what you want. I will inform you I draw things better if I have a picture to look at.

My DA for anyone who wants to see some past stuff I did. http://reshirammaster.deviantart.com/

Feel free to request from anywhere, but the thread and PM's will be seen most.

Requests:

*red=not started, yellow=in progress/needs to be posted, green= done and posted, and needs to be collected*

Mikki's Pillows

Edited by arya10

Thank you! Come on people don't be shy. I can even animate dragons!

I want to upload an awesome sketch I did, but for some reason when I scanned it it turned into a PDF file, and you can't upload those anywhere!

Edited by arya10

Krystalsharz, I censorkip.gif up, bad.I got the pictures, but I forgot to bring them with me to put them online, dry.gif so you'll get them (maybe) sometime in July. I sorry.

~Censor evasion removed.~

Edited by kiffren

Well, maybe you don't have to wait,well, as long. yeah, things can never be easy. I have the pictures, but not MY laptop, so I don't have webcam access, so maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

Hey lady! Get off ur butt and draw me somethin! (You told me to put it like that dfjhasd;f you don't have to get off your butt. D:)

I want: Two Pillow dragons cuddling. Male has a tophat with a red sash, female has a fancy pink hat. o3o

I've requested this same thing from almost everyone I can soooo here are links to their versions, in case you wanted an idea of what I mean! happy.gif

Rainbowhite's

Cudo215's

Velvotg

rikan0710's

sharlykng's

UmbreWulf's (My avatar)

Yeah, I've seen 'em around. I'll get to drawing back in July. Sorry, Im going on vacay Saturday and won't be back till then, and really don't want to bring my art briefcase with me, and trust me, you DO NOT want me to do a digital one.

Hehe. Don't worry about it, take your time. happy.gif I'm on vacation for a while as well, so no worries. smile.gif

Mikki:Sorry for the delay. I will hopefully start next weekend if I'm in the mood, so maybe next week I will post your picture.That is of course, also considering the fact that I can go from Gifted Brain to Derphead in a matter of seconds, and hopefully I won't forget to scan/take pictures.

It's not a problem, take all the time you want/need! xP

A quick question can you draw Pokemon?

If you can, then:

Hey lady! Get off ur butt and draw me somethin!(sorry)

I want: Can you draw me a Shiny Latias and Latios together?

Anything else in the picture is up to you.

Thanks so much!

Your drawings are amazing smile.gif.