Skellybones

Shadow's Stories - New short story WIP

Yep, I do sketches, Sprites, and now I do writing biggrin.gif

Not that good, but it's ok...

BTW, most of this stuff is stuff I make up in my head, then write down a few hours later

So, let's get cracking

The Horsemen

Death comes for All

Run, if you want. Hide, if you want. She will always find you. You will never escape.

Conquest enslaves the World

Beware of Conquest. Before it takes over us all.

Other Stories

Fear of the Sands

Birthdays are meant to be happy, right?

Not in this world.

Years into the future, the human race was forced to leave Earth. Humans left their wasted planet behind them, in search of a newer, more habitable planet. They found Kior. This land was once lush, green, beautiful. Things turned bad pretty quickly. Plants withered, water dried up. The world's sun drifted closer to this new planet. Humans, not having enough fuel or any sort of material, couldn't get home. Instead, they built their strongholds. Deep, cool, dark stone buildings set deep down into the soil.

Food and supplies are limited. Only the strong can survive in Kior. Every year, 50 teenagers are sent out into the barren deserts. Selected by those who the humans call their rulers, the small group of 15-year-olds are sent. All others are killed. This is Kior's sick way of selecting the strong.

Andromeda's fifteenth birthday has just past. She is one of the selected. Many don't return- Will she?

Beware the Sand

Grim Glory

Grim. The creature that lurks in the dark. The creature that does not hesitate to kill. So they say.

Merana has run away from home. After her parents were killed in a tragic accident, who would blame her? She knows exactly who she will blame. Him. He was there when it happened, skulking in the shadows, watching carefully.

Fallen City <--- (This one is fairly old)

The human race was almost destroyed. The world turned on it. The city of Keln was built, a stronghold for what little remained of the human race. They were safe.

Until something stirred in the shadows.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

New story, this one is going to be longer, I think xd.png

Fallen City

A city. Standing tall and proud. The human race. Almost utterly destroyed. This is the story of Keln. What was thought to be the biggest city in the world. It was the only city in the world.

Many years after the 21st century, around 2434, the human race went to war with the world. This was one of their biggest mistakes. The Earth's creatures almost completely obliterated the human race. Until Keln was made. They grouped all the humans up and left them in this great city. It had high walls with no gates. The humans were trapped in there, nothing could escape, nothing could enter. The humans were trapped like the animals they had trapped years ago. The animals lived in peace in their slowly healing world. The remenents of the humans began to fade away, become ruins. All but Keln. Until, 100 years after it was founded, a virus spread through Keln. At first, people just fell ill. But then they began to change.

Writing the next part now.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Might want to check grammar and spell-check the first post (its not that bad no worries, just caught my eye), but otherwise, the story itself is fantastic! But you already know that of course. ;p

Might want to check grammar and spell-check the first post (its not that bad no worries, just caught my eye), but otherwise, the story itself is fantastic! But you already know that of course. ;p

Yeah, this is just the basic one, not too good grammar and that xd.png

It has to go through a lot before I'm saying it's done.

Very nice... I like! I look forward to seeing the rest of the stories... 'specially the second one! I do appreciate mutating viruses (fun!!).

Well, I have chapter 1 here: http://shattenwolf.deviantart.com/#/d58j2kp

Chapter two is being written as I post... wait... no it's not...

Edit:

I do have chapter two, but there is one paragraph with quite a bit of description of gore in it.

It's on deviantart, and is only able to be read if the person reading it presses a button. Would that be counted as direct linking to something?

Just in case, though, I'm giving everyone this: http://shattenwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/38399277

It's the link to the folder I've made for all of the chapters and art and stuff to do with Fallen City.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Great ideas, but your prose could use a bit of work. Words are tools to say precisely what you want, but don't just treat them as that. Describe precisely what you mean, don't dance about with vague, imprecise phrases, and string words together so that they sing your tale and pull the reader in. You don't just want a good story, you also want your story to be well-told.

Great ideas, but your prose could use a bit of work. Words are tools to say precisely what you want, but don't just treat them as that. Describe precisely what you mean, don't dance about with vague, imprecise phrases, and string words together so that they sing your tale and pull the reader in. You don't just want a good story, you also want your story to be well-told.

Right now they're basicly just the basicy stuff xd.png

Needs fleshing out and that...

Trying to get the idea down before I forget them...

Herpaderpaderp

This one is going along quite far, was trying to get it done for NaNoWriMo, but I started late and didn't get anywhere near the target O.o

As most of my other things, this is fairly basic, and is just ideas being put down into words.

*Saunters in*

This thing is more recent then this thing but I'm still working on this thing anyway so meh.

First link is something creepy that might turn into a full book sort of thing. But at the moment, it just something I did while bored, and for some sort of competition. I'm working on things. Most of it's rough stuff. Crits on plot etc. is appreciated!

I'm just gonna keep nudging this...

Fear of the Sands

Birthdays are meant to be happy, right?

Not in this world.

Years into the future, the human race was forced to leave Earth. Humans left their wasted planet behind them, in search of a newer, more habitable planet. They found Kior. This land was once lush, green, beautiful. Things turned bad pretty quickly. Plants withered, water dried up. The world's sun drifted closer to this new planet. Humans, not having enough fuel or any sort of material, couldn't get home. Instead, they built their strongholds. Deep, cool, dark stone buildings set deep down into the soil.

Food and supplies are limited. Only the strong can survive in Kior. Every year, 50 teenagers are sent out into the barren deserts. Selected by those who the humans call their rulers, the small group of 15-year-olds are sent. All others are killed. This is Kior's sick way of selecting the strong.

Andromeda's fifteenth birthday has just past. She is one of the selected. Many don't return- Will she?

Beware the Sand

On another note, I started a Fan Fiction with a very close friend of mine:

Skulduggery Pleasant: Death's Dawn