Vicats

DC Photography Contest #49

Sorry guys, I've been getting back into classes this week. Once Chiaki has selected their entry I'll post the poll!

(Also, I would go with Flower, personally!)

Edited by Vicats

I have three possibilities;

Footprints

Moon

Flower

Which do you guys think?

Personally, I'd go with the moon one. It's very nice and contrasting between the leaves and the light of the moon. ^^

Shucks... and I like Footprints. We're not helping, are we, Chiaki? rolleyes.gif

No you're not!!

Okay... although I like Flower, it's pretty standard... so I'm saying no to that one.

But then Footprints and Moon are both slightly blurry in places which upsets me. Hummmm right, as much as I love my cat, I'm going to have to go with Moon. ^^

Personally, I'd go with the moon one. It's very nice and contrasting between the leaves and the light of the moon. ^^

I agree. =3

Hey Flamebird, nice to see that you are interested in the competition smile.gif However, it seems you should read the rules again, as it does say "- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)" - so your picture would not be acceptable for this. In addition, it is closed for entries, as the voting topic is already up here

Perhaps you can join the next one instead? smile.gif