StormWizard212

Storm's Signatures and Other Graphics

Hello there, fellow DCer! smile.gif You can call me Storm or anything else that you want to call me, really.

I haven't done much drawing in a long, long time, so that's not something that I'm all that accomplished in. However, I'd like to get back into it, so you might see a few sketches and whatnot in the future. Who knows.

But what I do like to make, and make a lot of, are signatures and avatars and any other kinds of graphics like that using photography and images of people/scenery/animals/whatever.

IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMETHING FROM ME I'd absolutely love that, but here are some things to keep in mind:

• I'll make graphics of TV shows and movies (live action, cartoon, animation, whatever).
  • I'll make any graphics with scenery in them and people.
  • Please include specific images that you want if you wish to request something from me. The more the better!
  • If you have your own original art that you'd like me to include, that's cool.
  • Please don't include anyone else's art (from here or Deviant Art or anywhere else) without their permission.
  • Any trade offers, dragons for graphics, feel free to PM me about it! biggrin.gif

So here are some examples of the work I've done recently. While it's all pretty much the same kind of stuff, I'm happy to branch out into other kinds of graphics, just let me know what you want.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I hope I've done this right. ninja.gif And please don't use anything of mine without my permission!

Edited by StormWizard212

ooh, yay, I'm first!

can you make something like a banner or sig thing or some sort of graphic expressing my LAV FOR SHELDON?

Image(s): Using this, this, this, and whatever else you can find! *squee*

and can you put something in like "DR. SHELDON COOPER" or "BAZINGA" or something like that?

THANKYOU!

Edited by incondicency

incondicency - Sure thing, I can do that. Give me a few days and I'll whip something up. smile.gif If there's a particular size you want, let me know. Otherwise I'll make something about 450x180 pixels.

Kursedfire - I can certainly do something from Naruto. smile.gif If you'd like me to make you something, just let me know what pictures and text you'd like on it. And thanks for the nice words! biggrin.gif

Love your work! Could you go here http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126687

and use that Signiture size that I use to make me a Sig? Same size as KursedFire's Blingee sig actually haha

I don't have any specific images in mind, but I would like it to be a bunch of Wolves made of fire. With the words:

Rikan

Dworkinath

Nunca

somewehre on it in no particular order and just kinda spread out on the image.

The more realistic looking the wolves, the happier I'll be. lol

PM me what kind of eggs/hatchlings you would like me to get for you. I can breed anything on my scroll and most can breed since I havn't bred them since before the Holiday.

Woah, I keep forgetting about this thread. Sorry guys! I'm working a lot this weekend, but after that I'll try and get on top of these. smile.gif Sorry for the delay!

If you have the time, could you make me a large(ish) singgy banner, idolizing Rainbow Dash? I have no specific pictures, I prefer to be surprised by the brilliant work of the artists laugh.gif

/sucked up

Any dragon on my scroll that you want bred I will do!

Edited by stromzone