dr.bieber229

Sims 3 Pets, People, and Houses!

Sims 3 Houses

I love building Sims 3 Houses.

If you play Sims 3 and hate building houses/ are not good at building houses, look no further.

All you need to do are these simple steps:

1. Give me information about the house or fill out the form. Include what rooms you want and how many stories included.

2. Include pictures of the parts of the house, like, for example, a kitchen. You want the kitchen to be blue. Find a picture of a blue kitchen and I will design it as best as I can.

3. Be patient! It might take me from an hour to maybe a week, depending on what you want and how busy I am.

4. Enjoy!

Rules:

-No re-posting your form.

-No taking credit for my work

- Have fun!

- You must have Pets, Generations, Fast Lane and High End Loft, because it won't let you put it in your game because those are the ones I have. Even if I only use things from the original, it won't let you. I wish I can do something about it.

Simple Enough!

Username:

Kitchen:

Bathroom:

Living Room:

Backyard:

Study:

Bedrooms (How many?):

Do you have the Expansions: YES . NO ( Underline which one!)

Don't forget the pictures!

People/ Pets:

Same rules apply!

Fill out the form and your set to go!

I want a Pet!

Username:

Pet (Cat, Dog, or Horse):

Looks(Pictures, but descriptions are fine):

Hair Length:

Collar Type :

Specific Breed (Optional):

I want a Sim!

Looks(Pictures, but descriptions are fine):

Favorite Food (the Sims):

Favorite Music(the Sims):

Favorite Color(the Sims):

You can choose RANDOM for ANY question. If you want the whole animal to be random, list if you want it pretty or ugly And just say UGLY KITTY or PRETTY KITTY if you want it random. You don't have to fill out a form if you want completely random!

Edited by dr.bieber229

Saving for Links!

My username: JubbleBubbles

I had fun and made a banner tongue.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/MKrP7.gif][/URL] 

Edited by dr.bieber229

I love Sims 3, the first one to make houses here... I mean you..

Can I reserve a spot? When I get back from school I'll post it.

I really want sims 3... do you do things for Sims 2?

And to do codes you do:

[CODE] 

With the [/code] at the end

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Kitchen: A nice little kitchen which could fit about two people cooking at a time. A dishwasher, sink, microwave, fridge and stove and a bench or two. Could it have a lower wall so you can see out to the dining room?

Bathroom: Just a casual bath with a sink and toilet. A makeup area (or medicene cabinent) above the sink (if not, just on the wall). Can it have nice, blue tiles, prefferably no checkers? Walls can be anything. Just one bath.

Living Room: Two couches (2 seat each?) and one lone chair. A TV (small or not) near the wall, two windows each side and a nice oldern day creamy colour for the wall and floor (carpet). Can there be tables set around and a small fireplace?

Backyard: Grass and enough room for a dog or animal to run around. A kennel and water bowl, also toy (or do they have 'em?). For a child a little playground piece (like one slide or something) and a swimming pool with fence around it (a dug in one).

Study: A wooden room with three study tables and one or two computers. Can there be a lamp and a shelf? Also chairs at the desks.

Bedrooms (How many?): One room for two (parents), a teenage girl (one who loves school) room (no pink or girly things), and one more room with two seperate beds for 7 year olds or 10.

Do you have the Expansions: YES . NO. Only Pets.

yaaaay I got Sims 3 for christmas!!!

I want a Sim!

Looks(Pictures, but descriptions are fine): Zelda Princess Zelda

Favorite Food (the Sims): Random

Favorite Music(the Sims): Random

Favorite Color(the Sims): Random

My computor was restarted and my Sims 3 game disk broke. Sorry guys. Can a mod please shut this down? I'll open it up when I get Sims 3 again.

Edited by dr.bieber229

My computor was restarted and my Sims 3 game disk broke. Sorry guys. Can a mod please shut this down? I'll open it up when I get Sims 3 again.

D: poor you!

*pats on the back*