Vildsvin

Vildsvin's Art Shenanigans

Hello there everyone, I'm Vildsvin! I am mainly a digital artist, but I do some traditional work as well. I enjoy drawing mythical creatures as well as wildlife. I will try to post artwork here often, the main reason for me making this thread was to show off my pixel art/push me to do more pixel art. I have an adoptable site I am working on, so becoming better at pixeling is important to me!

Expect some pixel art soon, but for now here's some non-pixel art that I have finished recently! (If the art is too dark, change your brightness settings.) The last 2 images are the most recent.

DA Gallery: Click

Commissions: Closed

Requests: Closed

Trades: Closed

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Vildsvin

Unfortunately no, not soon anyway. I have an event image for a DA rp group that I need to finish/am late on, I have mid-terms to study for, and I have sprites to do for an adopt site I'm working on/revamping ;_;

Too much stuff! I wish I could take requests at the moment though. I will PM you if I do open them any time soon. I might take one request in November if I am done with everything. smile.gif

Edited by Vildsvin

user posted image

Just a quick sketch based on shenanigans that happened on Tumblr. The character on the right is mine, his name is Kerberos. The other character is owned by a friend.