rabidminimoose

Halo:The Holy Deceit, The Fight For Amnesty OOC

Um May I ask this to be moved so the RPers could talk out of character without using it in their in character posts...I tried messaging sockpuppet strangler but the inbox was full. unsure.gif

Edited by rabidminimoose

Sweet they approved this Thank you!! ok guys if you want to remove all your brackets that is what I am doing after posting this thing! Also...Holy crap I did not see that betrayal coming lol I though we were buddies ryujin hahaha just kidding. Marcus you said you wanted another character based on the sarge from red vs blue right? That would be fine by me. Also if you could post your character sheets here too that would be swell as well maybe that could be your first post in this thread heeheehee.

I want to be Grif! xd.png also Rabi, I kind of would appreciate it if you posted what you were planning. I don't mean to rush you and I am sorry if this is rude but you said in a moment but its been a couple hours.

Edited by 9pmg5665

I don't know what happened in the RP but I seem to have been eliminated from all semblances of the RP. Dunno if this was deliberate or what but as I recall I hadn't left yet. So yeah.... I'll just pretend that my character, all his troops and any knowledge of him are still on his ship. Instead of saying the shipmaster needed help I'll say the shipmaster rejected help. Anyway, however you want to integrate me you may do so. Be warned I will attack you because I have no reason not to. Well I'll fix my posts to have them make more sence.