Floralpikmin99

Flora's Dragon Sprites

Fully Updating this Post, new rules, new everything. If you want to request a sprite please read it all the way through!

Hey everybody, Flora here. Since I've been slowly improving on doing dragon sprites, I'm always willing to help those who are desperate for sprites. This is the post where, if you like my style, can get a Sprite from me. Just follow the rules and I'd happily do it.

Before anybody requests, here are some examples of my better sprites:

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

(Still WIP though)

Anyways, my style is a bit more cartoony, but for the most part I have shading and anatomy down. So here are the rules for requesting art:

I would like to request a Sprite!

What Stage: (Adult, S2, S1)

Name of Dragon:

Desired Size: (Optional)

Physical Description:

Breed Description: (Optional)

Dimorphism: (Yes/No)

Lines or Shaded:

Link to Topic: (If one exists)

I say to add the Breed Description because it might help when thinking of a pose and whatnot.

If you want a Dragon for your Signature or Avatar, just put that in the "Link To Topic".

If you are going to use my sprite for Dragon Topics be 100% Sure to give me credit! I will hunt you down if you don't!

Anyways, I'll only take a few requests at a time, here are my waiting lists:

For those who requested before this update, if you still want a Request fill out the updated form please. ^^

Extra Rules:

1.Please only suggest one thing at a time.

2.Dragons only

3.Be Patient, especially if I'm doing Dimorphism!

If you don't like the sprite or want something changed shoot me a PM. I'm willing to fix anything up as long as you're polite.

Also on another note, if you like my artwork in general, visit my DeviantArt page, I have other cheap Commissions there as well if you'd like to check those out too.

I await fun requests.

~Flora

Edited by Floralpikmin99

I wish to request a Sprite Please!

What type:Whaddya mean?

Dragon Sprite: Kindof

If Dragon What Post:

If Avatar What reference: Again, what is this?

How big:Avatar size

Any other info: Could you do a girl with tan spirally dragon horns(similar to a ram's), indigo or purple hair, and wings? I haven't got any good wing pics right now but I can get one later if necessary. The wings are dragon wings, floating behind her a bit, with a spiral where they would connect to her back. The spirals would be right behind her shoulder. Then could you make a night sky background with a semitransparent dragon spirit with it's wings outstretched? The dragon spirit would be right behind her. and if possible could you put the word "Dragonborn" at the bottom in white? It is a complicated sprite, I know, so if you can't duo it, I completely understand.

What type:Whaddya mean?

Dragon Sprite: Kindof

If Dragon What Post:

If Avatar What reference: Again, what is this?

How big:Avatar size

Any other info: Could you do a girl with tan spirally dragon horns(similar to a ram's), indigo or purple hair, and wings? I haven't got any good wing pics right now but I can get one later if necessary. The wings are dragon wings, floating behind her a bit, with a spiral where they would connect to her back. The spirals would be right behind her shoulder. Then could you make a night sky background with a semitransparent dragon spirit with it's wings outstretched? The dragon spirit would be right behind her. and if possible could you put the word "Dragonborn" at the bottom in white? It is a complicated sprite, I know, so if you can't duo it, I completely understand.

What Kind means what type of dragon. and the Avatar reference was for any references to what someone may want. wink.gif

I haven't done a human sprite before! This should be interesting indeed! biggrin.gif I need the practice anyway.

Hiya! I was hoping someone would do one of these smile.gif

Dragon Sprite: Yes

If Dragon What Post: Erm, what?

If Avatar What reference: No

How big: Um, just big enough to be an Avatar, like 100 by 100 or less

Any other info: Umm, could you make it like in a GON pose but a thunder dragon, its dark purple, and has light blue and yellow lightning? I don't know if thats too complicated, or if you need more details... smile.gif Oh, and if it could have " Niva The Dragon Queen " written above it, i would love you forever! biggrin.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

What type:what do you mean?

Dragon Sprite:Yes

If Dragon What Post:What do you mean?

If Avatar What reference:I still don't understand....

How big:Regular size

Any other info:No I want it to be a surprise! but just make it look really cool and I want it to be a dragon but a weird looking cute one! ^^ thanks!

Edited by Dragonleaf