RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

A small question: Why can I read words and recognize them, but I just can't spell them out?🧐

2 minutes ago, Sitrling said:

A small question: Why can I read words and recognize them, but I just can't spell them out?🧐

Ahhh, you and I both.

What is happening today? I'm trying to read my book not freak out over all the things socially. 

If I could like posts, the one above this one would be liked. It's a good post for multiple reasons. lol

Seven years and Dragon Cave has not let me see the graveyard once. I must somehow have the absolute worst timing skills each time I try to check for it.

4 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Seven years and Dragon Cave has not let me see the graveyard once. I must somehow have the absolute worst timing skills each time I try to check for it.

what’s the graveyard

21 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

what’s the graveyard

Basically, a page that displays eggs, dragons and hatchlings from people’s scrolls that recently died or were killed. You can only see it at certain times though and frankly, I’ve yet to figure out what those times are.

https://dragcave.net/graveyard

Holy cats. My current oldest hatchling is going to end up being my first dragon to get almost as many UV as some of my Neglecteds that have 2k+ UV...

holy crap that way is so easy! No wonder you've got so many.

Happy bedtime! Wait, it's already noon!?

I will cry if we have to start a new world. I'm not even done with the chocobo barn yet! I just finished the floor!

The Halloween event coming to an end has my brain thinking it's Friday instead of Tuesday. 

Oh, and today is Samhain, the quarterpoint of the year between the Autumn Equinox and the Winter Solstice. 

Screenshot_20231107_005901_Chrome.jpg

There are not enough hours in the day, dang it. Also I need food. I hungry.

Today is the day that the barrier between the worlds of the living and the dead are the thinnest so maybe you shouldn't have been in such a hurry to take down your decorations.

I don't like getting up early, but as long as I don't sleep, there is no such thing as getting up early.;)