Yes, but fruits have sugars. 

Edited by AsymDoll13
I'm not smart and used the wrong word.

8 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Crochet is smelly and hard, and I'm mad at it. lol

Smelly? *looks with suspicion at cat*

44 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Smelly? *looks with suspicion at cat*

She does like to try to eat the skeins of yarn, but only if they're in plastic bags........ 

My cat eats mice. Not plastic. And thanks for commenting on my really cute cat...NOT

Edited by anonymous

If your cat is eating plastic, it might need vegetables or catgrass added to its diet.

My cat is a feral cat A "barn" cat. Ferals will live around farms and barns and eat little critters. If they're against a tree, you can't even see them. I brought this one inside to catch anything that moves in my house. Voles, mice...It's in their DNA. And where I live, I need some outside and one inside. 

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

If your cat is eating plastic, it might need vegetables or catgrass added to its diet.

Well she doesn't eat the plastic, but she likes to play with it and rip holes in the bags. She's the worst... But a cutie. 

@anonymous Your cat is very cute. 

One time we woke up to a crunching sound in our bedroom. It was Marble, my cat, crunching down on a mouse's head! ew.....

It's just my opinion, but I don't think there should be horse noises at the end of a Lunchables ad, ok?

They will do anything to make one remember their commercial. In your case it worked, and you're spreading the word. Good job1

There might be horse in it, though.

It was pretty questionable before.

One of my cats DOES eat plastic. Not the one I posted the picture of, she’s too smart for that. This thing, on the other hand...

8FF9006C-F6E4-42AE-954D-37A29ACF2D42.thumb.jpeg.0143953585e6a9c835442f4655dc509a.jpeg

She thinks plastic’s a delicacy.

My feet are cold!

Which makes me wonder -- where did the expression "having cold feet" to mean being too anxious to complete a planned action come from?