earwig

Signature Contest #52

Welcome to the 52nd signature competition! I will be your host this week.

This week's theme is...

SPACE!

Yes, all the stuff up there. Planets, stars, aliens, spaceships, the list goes on.

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

The last day for submission will be on August 20th, so have your sigs in by then. Good luck, and may the best sig win!

No more submissions!

Edited by earwig

Yep this theme has been done before but it was ages ago when there was as whole different group of people entering so it is fine to keep as is.

I will try to enter but I actually have a lot of hours this week at work so I'm not sure if I will have time.

Space eh? Hmm...I'll need to think of a way to incorporate Batman into the theme...

Nah, I'm just kidding biggrin.gif

Goes to think of what to make a sig of.

Heh, this is the theme I did the first time I hosted the contest. xd.png

*off to try and think up an idea*

I thought that it might have been done before. Oh well, "space" is very broad (no pun intended dry.gif ), so I'm sure you people can do something amazing.

Hey vicepresident, it happened last time too and nobody mentioned it but your sig is too large.

There is a size restriction for the contest your sig can only be 600x200 and yours is bigger.

user posted image

A Dead Space sig!

Had to reinstall photoshop which meant no cool brushes D: So until I redownload them all I tried to keep this one simple. I think it came out looking ok ^^

First sig in almost two years...

also does anyone know how to remove the blank space in front of it? >_<

Edited by Shadowflame

First sig in almost two years...also does anyone know how to remove the blank space in front of it? >_<

Open the sig in an image editing program (gimp, photoshop or even paint will do), select only the sig part, copy (or cut) and then paste it in a new file. Reupload and repost.

The time for submitting is almost up! I'll start the voting thread when I wake up tommorrow X3

Good submissions everyone, should be a close competition!

Open the sig in an image editing program (gimp, photoshop or even paint will do), select only the sig part, copy (or cut) and then paste it in a new file. Reupload and repost.

(Using gimp) I have to select the size of the new canvas before opening so I can't do that, but I did manage to create a new image from clipboard. Thanks though :3

user posted image