haptic

Land of Eravene OOC

In Character Forum can be found HERE!

Welcome to Eravene.

A land of rebirth, a land of new beginnings. Life is hard for anyone that still lives here; but life is possible. The dragons are slowly piecing together pieces of a great continent, working alongside the many that wish to bring Eravene back to its former glory. The few water dragons that remain work diligently to purify the water. Earth and vine dragons spend lifetimes rebuilding forests, giving life to a land that was once nothing. Seasonal dragons work hard to keep the land in constant motion, bringing forth summer, fall, winter and spring. Sunrise dragons take to the skies at dawn, and sunset at dusk. It seems all those that stayed behind in Eravene are doing their part to restore the continent after an age of violence and bloodshed.

Upon the continent, there are other things happening as well. It seems as if dragons are no longer the only species granted intelligence, emotion and power. Humans are a species that has stayed hidden for a long time and now have made their way into the light. Whether they befriend the dragons or not is not known; enemies or allies, it is a bond that must be tested between the humans and dragon kind alike. They are known to have minor power over the elements, and some have even bonded to a dragon, and help them with the reconstruction of Eravene.

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Character name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Species:[/B] can be any species from DC, and a mixture of up to three.
[B]Personality: [/B]five sentences, or 8 characteristics (four good and four bad) to describe your character's personality. 
[B]Appearance:[/B] five sentences explaining your character's appearance. Images are optional.
[B]History:[/B] four sentences explaining your character's history. how they were raised, who their parents are, ect. 
[B]Element:[/B] please choose one of the following: fire, earth, water, air, dream, ice, psychic, lightning, light, darkness.

Edited by haptic

Character Profiles!

Humans!

Username: IttyBritty196

Character name: Beckett

Species: Human

Personality: Beckett is a quiet, timid, intelligent, and kind girl. She hates being involved in conflict and occasionally comes off as a bit of a doormat. She tends to keep to herself most of the time and seems to enjoy studying various things and interacting with animals more than she does interacting with other people. She’s very creative and clever when it comes to practical problems, not so much when it comes to dealing with people. She’s not the best at communicating and tends to stutter and forget what she’s talking about. It’s also not unusual for her to simply space out for a while until someone snaps her out of it.

Appearance: Beckett is a somewhat tall, lanky girl with messy brown hair and bluish grey eyes. She’s rather scrawny and thin and certainly not the strongest girl out there. She often likes to tie her hair up in a ponytail. She tends to wear basic and plain clothing that does its job in covering up her body, usually short sleeved shirts and long pants. She has fairly long legs and is very good at running.

History: Beckett was raised by two loving parents like most other humans. Her mother taught her how to be kind to others and how to learn from the things around her. Her father taught her how to beat boys with sticks when they get too “Friendly”. She taught herself about how to use things around her to make hard tasks easier.

Element: Does this count for humans? If so then I’m going with dream. She probably won't have any real powers to go with that element. If not I’m going with pointy stick.

-----------------------------------

(PENDING <3333)

Username: poke11

Character Name: Crystal Lana

Personality: She is a kind, considerate, compassionate, and intelligent girl but can be a procrastinator, shy, does not trust easily, and is clumsy at times.

Appearance: A tall girl with warm, medium brown eyes and dark, brown hair. She barely ever stops smiling, but when she does, she know' s somethings up. She is a star basketball player but is not a tom boy, nor is she a girly girl. She never wears pink, make up, or purfume and her only friend (at this time) is a lone female nebula hatchling, Cosmic.

History: Crystal was abandoned with her twin sister, Lily, when they were two. When the two sisters were seven, Lily died because of a sickness sad.gif . From then, Crystal's bold, strong attitude turned into a shy girl who doesn't trust. When she was 14, she saved a small, fragile, nebula dragon and they became friends.

Element: Air tongue.gif

--------------------------------

Username: Haptic

Character name: Atrum

Personality: +Considerate +Passionate +Observant +Careful -Timid -Judgmental -Stubborn -Guarded

Appearance: CLICK!

Atrum is a pale young man that will tan out somewhat evenly the more time he spends out doors. His hair is black, and is around neck length. His eyes are stormy gray blue in color and have a gentle allure when seen in the right light at the right moment. He's somewhat short, but will be average height within the next few years.

History: Atrum is a strange boy, he has the element of light; but opposed to creating much, it allows him to see spirits. Dragons and humans alike, once they pass on they are visible to him. As a child he was thought to be crazy, influenced by the dragon's powers in dangerous ways. Never has he been given the chance to interact with (living) dragons directly, but he's seen them; and he often chatters to the dead about what the war was like if they played a part of it... and usually they had. There are few human spirits wandering Eravene, mostly dragons that lost their lives during the war.

Element: Light

Edited by haptic

Character Profiles!

The Iawyn!

xx LEADER! Looks out for the clan, and keeps track of who joins and leaves the group.

Username: XxdragicexX

Character name: Xalfer

Species: Nebula

Personality: Xalfer is a very well mannered dragon who is very friendly when it comes to meeting new dragons. He is short tempered though when it comes to emotional issues or something about his past. He is known to "rage" sometimes but most of the time he is gentle. He is a very good leader when it comes to teamwork.

Appearance: Xalfer is an alt green nebula with the Gemini star pattern on his left wing and the Leo star pattern on his right wing. Though his color is green his eyes have a bright green to it. Almost a neon green you might say.

History: Xalfer's childhood was very normal for a dragon except at age 30, his father died in a battle protecting him. His father Cauther and his mother Marnia were very grateful of Xalfer as he was their first and only child. He was very sad of his fathers death during his teenage years and sometimes brake down knowing he has a void in his life that he will never be able to fill.

Element: Wind

---------------------------

xx SHAMAN! Makes sure that the clan is healthy, and watches over the spirits of the dragons that are part of the group.

Username: Alicia Jewel

Character name: Haizea

Species: White Dragon

Personality: Haizea is generally a kind and caring dragon. She refuses to ignore a call for help and will do whatever she can to assist someone. However, she will only very, VERY rarely resort to violence, giving her a disadvantage against an aggressive foe. Her 225 years of life and her time in the war have made her quite wise. Because of this, she often gives advice to younger dragons.

Appearance:user posted image

Haizea does not look much different from other dragons of her kind. Her body is covered in white scales except on her belly, neck, and wingtips; these scales are more yellowish in color. Her eyes are entirely sapphire-blue. Very rarely is she seen without her healing staff which, to the untrained eye, just looks like a big stick.

History: Haizea was born to a white dragon mother and a guardian dragon father, both who fought in the raging war. Haizea learned the art of healing from her mother and joined her parents in the fighting when she came of age. When the age of war finally came to an end, Haizea began to seek a more peaceful way of living and came across the Iawyn. At the age of 178, she became the clan's shaman, allowing her to make full use of her healing abilities.

xx GUARDIANS! Protect the clan from any sort of danger.

OPEN! <3 you should apply!

xx ELDERS!

OPEN! <3 You should apply!

OPEN! <3 You should apply!

Open! <3 You should apply!

-----------------------------

xxMEMBERS!

Username: Haptic

Character name: Esmerelda

Species: Moonstone

Personality: +Loving +Peaceful +Cooperative +Sincere -Insecure -Nosy -Vain -Scattered -Naive

Appearance:

user posted image

Esmerelda is a Moonstone dragon. She's light blue and white, with slightly darker blue horns and periwinkle colored wings. The dragon's wings are feathery, but very large to keep her afloat. Her body is much lighter than it looks, so she is careful to stay out of most fights. Her eyes are dark blue, keeping her a consistently blue creature, but she's beautiful regardless. Her tail has a dark orb the same color as her wings at the end; and it is the source of her magic. When it glows brightly she is either very happy, very angry, or using a spell of some sort.

History: Esmerelda is a young dragoness. She's just barely reached adult hood, but she has lived a sheltered life within the Iarwyn for most of it. She was still a child when she joined forces with the tribe's leader, and as a younger dragon, she dreams of repairing Eravine and looking at it the way that her parents must have looked at it. They both died in the war, and her grandmother brought her tiny figure to the Irawyn's leader before she passed away.

Element: Water

Username: alkapo

Character name: Aroei

Species: Guardian

Personality: Young and inexperienced, Aroei's natural urge has always been to defend people and always will be, he has usually friendly although he can be a bit shy and cautious at times and he have may been a bit wimpier than most guardian dragons. But when he's your friend there would be nothing he would want to do for you! (he also absolutely LOVES chickens)

He looks the same as most guardian dragons but he seems to have slightly lighter blue skin and a yellowish tail-shield and has a few mysterious bite and claw marks covering his neck and wings, but other then ALL those, he looks ordinary

History: Aroei was born and raised for a few years on an open plain which much dragons loved for its tropical feel, when he was only two that.... day happened. An odd stranger came and tried to steal me but it was biting more then grabbing and then i felt weak and i started blacking out. Hours later i saw corpses everywhere and they were dehydrated, something took all the blood out of them! even daddy and momma!, to this day i have been raised by a group of electric dragons who came along hours later and taught me the power of lightning, I eventually joined the clan at age 47 to help rebuild this great continent!.

Element: Electric

Open <3 You should apply!

Edited by haptic

Character Profiles!

Unaffiliated Dragons!

Username: Digipup

Character name: Sonnet

Age: Probably at least a century, although she doesn't know for sure. Both of her parents were fighters in the great battle.

Species: A hybrid of Black, white, and frill - she calls herself an Opera dragon.

Personality: Sonnet keeps an intimidating tough-guy exterior and says it as she sees it - she can be very nasty! She likes to keep her dignity and normally wouldn't want to show if she's angry, scared, shocked or anything else that would give an enemy something to pick on. She won't trust anyone at first sight, but it isn't impossible to gain her trust, though it is a long and difficult task and most give up long before they’re even halfway there. Sonnet wouldn't save a stranger, but if she really does like someone, she would defend them even if she had to die (as much as she doesn't like dying). She is usually a little more active at night, but not much, the result of her black dragon ancestry. Sonnet can also sing, quite beautifully, and usually will speak with the moon at midnight when every living thing is asleep for miles.

Appearance: user posted image (I'm sorry to say I didn't draw this. It's in the dragon suggestions... Somewhere...)

(Sonnet has a very long, rather bony, black frame, and a long narrow face. The top of her face is covered by a thick white plate, somewhat like a mask, so that just her dark reddish eyes can be seen. Her wings are large and black, and red swirling patterns twist around to create rather pretty designs. The end of her tail displays a set of musical notes.)

History: Sonnet's mother was a white dragon, and was lost to the great wars before Sonnet was hatched. Her father, a black dragon with a frill mother, did survive and took care of and trained Sonnet until he too passed. Sonnet was raised as her father's right-hand, or, more accurately, right-claw child, and his only one as well. She was taught to rely on only herself and never trust anyone.

Element: Darkness.

-------------------------------------

Username: poke11

Character Name: Cosmic

Species: Nebula (blue)

Apperance: user posted image

(A blue/black female nebula dragon with a scar on her right eye. Her wings are sparkly, but not as sparkly as they used to be. Her left foot is permanently twisted from when she had trouble hatching.)

Personality: Friendly, kind, caring, and passionate. Easily scared, shy, (sometimes) sarcastic, and doesn't like to be alone.

History:Cosmic never met her parents or her siblings because she hatched during a storm during a migration. She got taken away by some evil creature and had to fight to live. She met Crystal when Cosmic was about to die, but Crystal saved her.

They became best friends but Crystal is very motherly to Cosmic.

Element: Psychic

----------------------------------

Username: druk987

Character name: Ardagan

Age: Just old enough to remember the war so about 2 centuries.

Species: Unknown

Personality: Brave but that causes recklessness.Smart but not very strong. Good with elements not with physical attacks. Fast but does not pause for most people. Popular among young dragons.

Appearance:Green dragon with scar above eye. Near the tail the scales get darker.Golden eyes and red horn sprouting from his head. Claws and wings are green but are red tinted.

History: Parents were killed long ago in the war. Raised by adopted parents white dragon and red one. Few friends most of his have went to different place, lonely. Trust only his parents and his last friend.

Element: Lightning

Edited by haptic

Alright! Things are finally getting started <3 I'm glad!

xxDragicexx is our Iawyn leader! After two weeks, she can be challenged for her leadership; but until then she will be leading the Iawyn in their struggle to make Eravine beautiful again.

If you want your dragon to be a part of the Iawyn, just catch her character's attention; or put somewhere in their profile that they're one of the Iawyn. So far all of the other spots are open.

So far, two of our humans have a dragon companion played by themselves. I usually don't mind this; in fact, my boy usually has a companion himself.

BUT!!!

People and dragons don't communicate often enough for relationships like that to be established all of the time. AND I want things like this to happen in character! If everyone plays their best friend, things could get slow; and dragons will be played as pets to people. ): Eravine is a dragon based continent, keep this in mind, alright?~

Please remember that this is a magic based pre-modern times roleplay. There isn't modern technology, your character can not be a high school sports star that was swooped into the world of magic and dragons!

People can have elements! But they are not at all as powerful as the dragons! So please, be sparse with your magic (: People are better with weapons anyways ^^

Edited by haptic

Username: Alicia Jewel

Character name: Haizea

Species: White Dragon

Personality: Haizea is generally a kind and caring dragon. She refuses to ignore a call for help and will do whatever she can to assist someone. However, she will only very, VERY rarely resort to violence, giving her a disadvantage against an aggressive foe. Her 225 years of life and her time in the war have made her quite wise. Because of this, she often gives advice to younger dragons.

Haizea does not look much different from other dragons of her kind. Her body is covered in white scales except on her belly, neck, and wingtips; these scales are more yellowish in color. Her eyes are entirely sapphire-blue. Very rarely is she seen without her healing staff which, to the untrained eye, just looks like a big stick.

History: Haizea was born to a white dragon mother and a guardian dragon father, both who fought in the raging war. Haizea learned the art of healing from her mother and joined her parents in the fighting when she came of age. When the age of war finally came to an end, Haizea began to seek a more peaceful way of living and came across the Iawyn. At the age of 178, she became the clan's shaman, allowing her to make full use of her healing abilities.

Username: alkapo

Character name: Aroei

Species: Guardian

Personality: Young and inexperienced, Aroei's natural urge has always been to defend people and always will be, he has usually friendly although he can be a bit shy and cautious at times and he have may been a bit wimpier than most guardian dragons. But when he's your friend there would be nothing he would want to do for you! (he also absolutely LOVES chickens)

He looks the same as most guardian dragons but he seems to have slightly lighter blue skin and a yellowish tail-shield and has a few mysterious bite and claw marks covering his neck and wings, but other then ALL those, he looks ordinary

History: I was born and raised for a few years on an open plain which much dragons loved for its tropical feel, when i was only two that.... day happened. An odd stranger came and tried to steal me but it was like.... biting more then grabbing, Suddenly i felt weak and i started blacking out. Hours later when i eventually wake up. I saw corpses everywhere and they were dehydrated, something took all the blood out of them! even daddy and momma!, who would have done this?, to this day i have been raised by a group of electric dragons who came along hours later and taught me the power of lightning, I eventually joined the clan at age 47 to help rebuild this great continent!.

Element: Electric

Edited by alkapo

Hooray another member! <3 Aroei should get along with Esmerelda (: Although just a teeny warning, but you should keep an eye on your pov! It switches from third to first person. I don't mind if you write in first person, just stay consistent (or warn us when your switching xd.png)

Does he want to be a guardian when he gets older? Maybe one of the clan's guardians can teach him (once we get one?) xd.png Just a thought.

Thank you both for joining btw!

Edited by haptic

Oh and look guys! A map! :'D

user posted image

Golden hills - for some reason the grass here grows a beautiful golden color. It's just as healthy to eat for herbivores as green grass.

Plains - below the golden hills, are the grassy plains. This serves as a small haven for dragons and animals that have spent the day at the beach and need a safe source of water and food.

Beaches - The coast line is hot! Be careful that you aren't dehydrated when exploring the sandy dunes. Occasionally there are coves to find.

The Cliffs - These rocky cliffs are beautiful to look down at the ocean from; but very dangerous. Don't fall!

Tar Lakes/Rivers - These once gorgeous lakes and are filthy now. Both with dirt, dead plants and various other contaminants, if you drink this water you run the risk of getting very, very sick. The land around these areas is nearly impossible to fix; but the Irawyn are trying!

Volcanic Area - There is still an active volcano or two in this terrible place. Most lie dormant... for now.

Mountains - The mountains are snowy, but very rocky. Unless you are experienced with your wings, it is much advised that you don't climb too far.

Rainforest/Jungle - Starting from the waterfall that stems from the highest mountain, the Irawyn have done a good job at begining the restoration of Eravine's largest jungle. It connects to the swamps.

Swamps - The swamps run into the ocean, and there are various pools and lakes within.

Forest/Thicket - Located just under the mountains, the forest right now is a place where the Irawyn have started growing trees and cleaning the water. It is their latest project, and located somewhat close to home.

Grasslands - A large green island off of Eravine, some say that it is a sacred place because it is the only part of the continent that has not been touched with violence or bloodshed. The grass is tall, the few trees here are tall as well. It is a good place for young dragons to play; but they should have an adult there to take them.

Yeah, its meh first try at a roleplay and i will try to stay in first person xd.png

and yep he wants to be an guardian

Username: NovaEcto

Character name: Rila

Species: Misfit Pygmy

Personality: Like most Misfits, she's very mischevious and curious. Rila is also very bold, sometimes challenging bigger dragons than herself, although most of the time, this is merely a taunt.

Appearance: user posted image

Rila looks a lot like any other Misfit Pygmy. However, her swirl markings are a dark shade of gray instead of the usual orange. She has one green eye and one blue eye, and her left wing is slightly tattered. Her tattered wing hinders her flight ability, but not too badly. Rila also has a missing claw on her back right foot from a fight with another of her species.

History: Raised by humans since she was an egg, Rila was released as a hatchling and left to fend for herself. An adult Misfit found her a few days later, and a fight ensued, causing her to lose a claw and tear her wing. Several years later, Rila started to study the element of Ice to help defend herself. Now she lives alone, near the mountains.

Element: Ice

Username: AryxonNabalMornaug

Character name: Threem

Species: Silver/split mix

Personality: Threem has a dark side she keeps hidden. She is quiet yet courageous. Occasionally, her monster gets out and wreaks havok. The monster is bold and cold.

Appearance: A silver with two heads and wings. Scars on her face. One noticeable one is one that stretches from above her left eye to the bottom of her right cheek.

History: Born in the early years of the war, she always has to hide. As she got older, both sides tried to recruit her. She'd get into fights trying to escape and protecting her parents. Her parents died after the war, and Threem watched their home. When the dragons left, she stayed to return her home to it's original oasis.

Element: please choose one of the following: light

Applying for Guardian

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

Username: Divvy

Character name: Mira Kindlesoul

Species: Albino x Water Walker

Personality: Mira is a quiet and patient dragon, loving her time alone. She tends to keep to herself, even in the presence of others the albino mix usually observes rather than speaking out. Though her silence isn't in vain, Mira's mind is whirring most of the time, something she can also get mad at however, when she's trying to concentrate.

Her relationships with humans never go very far, and she prefers the company of other dragons to the fur-less primates. It is easy to tell when Mira is irritated, as she will make a clacking noise with her beak-like muzzle. When she's angered, the dragoness will unfurl her wings and have something similar to a fit, before calming down and flattening herself on the ground.

Appearance: Like all albino dragons, Mira has pale translucent skin, lacking all scales. She also has the typical pink-red eyes of the species, her own slightly more of a grey-pink hue. The body shape hails from the albino dragon side, but the horns adorning her head are a slightly lighter shade of brown than normally found. Mira's water walker genes helped create the webbing that stretches between her toes on each foot, as well as a transparent membrane of skin aiding her in the fight against sunburn, an albino dragon's enemy.

History: Despite the effects of the war, Mira was protected fiercely by both of her parents, her albino father carrying her into the air if the fighting took place on the ground, and her mother taking her to the water otherwise. Mira grew up during the combat, but didn't do too much fighting herself (which shows in the fits she has when angry). Instead, if the family of three were attacked, she would be hid among their lilypad home, the parents chasing off intruders. Since then, the albino mix grew up quite well, though overprotective parents kept her from venturing too far, she never complained and thinks it was the best decision the parents could have made at the time.

Username: pyun0825

Character name:Glion

Species: mixture of a guardian and a ember.

Personality: Glion is a very protective and peace loving dragon. although his mother is a ember dragon, he seems to have inherited his father's personality. He is very active and positive. However, when it's the first time meeting you, he'll be quite shy and sensitive(?). After meeting him for a couple of times, he'll be very enthusiastic and friendly.

Appearance: Glion has a basicl ember dragon appearence. His tail has the round shield part normally found in a guardian dragon. His wing is a little big and he is able to fly for a few hours (unlike most ember dragons). He is considered a little small for his age (his complex).

History: Glion had a pretty normal life so far he was grown in his father's lair until 10years ago when he decided that he's big enough. His mother used to be a charming women warrior but unfortunately died at battle only 20years after she gave birth to Glion.

Element: Fire

Is the job selected randomly or is it in my hands ?? If i need to choose id gladly go for a guardian??

username: voltage

character name: tetsuna

gender male

species: whip-tail dragon

personality funny,caring protector gets mad easily sometimes annoying and sometimes rushes into battle

appearance like a regular whip-tail dragon

history both of his parents were killed when he was still just a winged hatchling with just his younger winged hatchling brother before took separate paths thus protectiveness

element: electric

I is play?

Username: Ryujin 13

Character name: Elira

Species: Shallow water dragon

Personality: Elira's personality is varied and complex. She can be a bit ditsy, but when it comes down to it, she will focus on what needs to be done. Her first instinct is always to do whats right, but if something requires that whats right should be set aside, she will do so. She loves to play, even going so far as to wromp around with the hatchlings, but should anything ever threaten them, she is quick to move to defence. Her main downfall is her temper. Though she is easy to get along with, if something does cause her to get angry, she will quickly move to violence if provoked.

Appearance: She looks like a normal shallow water dragon

History: Elira's true parents were never known to her. For reasons unknown, her egg was left on the beach and promptly forgotten. The sun kept her warm, and a week later her egg was found by her surrogate parents Garler and Aeri, a guardian and an ember respectivly. Both agreed that they couldn't leave the egg on the beach all alone, so they took it home and raised Elira themselves. Both were known as kind dragons and they raised her such, teaching her to respect the world and to help nurse it back to health. 56 years later and only her father is left, her mother having died of an illness. He lives on his own in the mountains. Elira continues his work, trying to restore the continent to it's former glory.

Can I Join?

Username:Fire-Ice

Character name:Snow Aurora (Aurora for short)

Species: Ridgewing/Ice (she calls herself an Icedwing)

Personality: Curious, tends to get in trouble, friendly, likes to take charge of a situation, compassionate, enjoys helping others.

Appearance: Snow Aurora has the body of an ice dragon but the head, feet and tail of a ridgewing dragon. She has 4 projections on the top of her head. She is mostly a snowy blue color with her wings being slightly darker and purple inside along with a purple underbelly, tail, and projections.

History: Snow Aurora was abandoned by her parents as an egg so no one knows who her parents are. She was raised by a ridgewing dragon in the mountain region of Eravene until she hatched from her egg, then she moved away on her own. She has always had the dream of finding her parents but after 3 years she has given up. Now she has devoted her time to doing her part in rebuilding Eravene.

Element: Ice

In the hopes of getting into your RP, here's the bio for my character:

Username: Eskies

Character name: Glow

Species: Half-Breed Electric & Guardian

Personality: A kind and loyal dragon, Glow is protective to a fault. He always tries to do what he thinks is best. He is, however, somewhat insecure and can be bitter and angry if he feels betrayed. He is not entirely comfortable being around a large group of dragons, but tries to hide this.

Appearance: Glow looks like an ordinary guardian dragon hatchling, but with the mottled black and dark grey coloration of an electric dragon. He also has a glowing V shape on both his forhead and on the shield on his tail. His scales are dull and scratched from years of crawling around in the underbush of the forest, but still strong. He has a scar that runs the length of his back left leg from an injurie he got not long after he hatched. The wound has since healed, and he is unimpeded by it.

History: He was raised by his mother (an electric dragon) and his father (a guardian dragon) untill the age of 6 years, when they brought him to the forest and left him there. At first he was angry with them, but has since come to believe that they must have had a good reason, and bears them no ill will. For five years he has lived in the forest, preying on the small woodland creatures and avoiding the big ones. At times he has seen another dragon fly overhead, but since his wings have only barely started to grow he has no way of following them. He currently lives out of an old badger sett underneath a large tree.

Element: Lightning

may i join this rp?

Username: Drakossozh

Character name: Dunherr (doo-neer)

Species: an Albino Costal Waverunner

Personality: Dunherr is extremely cautious of others. He distrusts dragons more than humans since he was raised by one but still tends to keep his distance. He has a very quiet disposition. He is easily intimidated but is not a coward. He prefers to hide from others and listen to whats going on. He is very lonely having had nobody for most of his life. He loves the water and spends much of his time in it. He finds flight facinating and will watch other dragons flying from a hiding spot for hours on end. His favorite prey is fish which he enjoys chasing in the water and pretending he is flying. He hopes that one day he will learn to fly but is to shy to seek out the help of another dragon.

Appearance: He looks like a white Waverunner with bright pink eyes. He wears a choker made of black shells around the base of his neck. He also has a notch in the back of his head crest.

History: Was born an orphan. Hatched with no one to care for him. Nearly died of starvation but was rescued and raised by an elderly fisherman who cared fo him until the day he died which was right after Dunheer's wings grew in. He has lived alone ever since an is distrustful of others. He wears a choker made of black shells around the base of his neck that his adoptive father gave him. He never learned to fly but can speak and read rather well. He also is a natural at using spells that focus on his element, water.

Element: water