Cybele

Signature Contest #51

Welcome to the 51st signature competition! I will be your host this week.

This week's theme is...*drum roll* MONSTERS! The things that live in your closet, that go bump in the night and eat the souls of puppies. Or the one's that sparkle, if that's how you roll.

May the best monster win!

user posted image

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

The monsters will come and take the sigs away for voting on August 6th so have them ready by then!

Oooh, this one is different.... wonder if I can get my sig making skills back into what they used to be ><

Lol maybe when I get home... but I'll have to choose a monster, there is so many good choices x.x

before I start this, Video Game monsters count?

before I start this, Video Game monsters count?

Yup. Any monster counts, whether they be from a book, movie, game or real.

I may have gone a bit over board with effects >.>;; But it's so shiny I don't wanna change it.

It's the ArchDemon from Dragon Age biggrin.gif

user posted image

Ooh! Very nice, I love the effects!

I think that as long as you can still tell what's on the sig then you haven't gone over board biggrin.gif

The contest ends tomorrow and there are only two entries. Should I extend the deadline a bit?

Oh god oh god oh god how could I forget about this!? Uhh, i'm not sure I can compete with Tyracia's super-amazing-fantastic demon thing, but here's mine anyway. Probably going to use it as a sig for myself, anyway tongue.gif

user posted image

If you want me to list credit for everyone then I can do that. I just can't be bothered looking it all up right now.

Yay it's a puppy! biggrin.gif

I don't know if extending it will get any other entries... the only 3 people (other than you) who have posted in this thread have entered >.>

Yeah, I think you're right. And there are three sigs now instead of two so it's ok...kinda smile.gif

Oh and I've been wondering. Whatever happened to the other sig contest? The stock photo one?

Edited by Cybele

The person didn't put up the voting thread >.> I've been thinking bout going and finding it, there was only 2 entries so I think they chose to give up on it.

Shame. The idea is pretty good but I didn't quite like the images on either contest. Since the voting for this one will go up some time tomorrow a new stock photo contest could be started.

Well I just bumped up the old one, we can start a new one.

I miss back when it first came out, there was so many entries even though people hated the images xd.png

I should use some of the old images for a new one and see what new stuff people can come up with.

I don't quite remember what the older images were, just that they were more...specific. That's what bothered me with the never images, too much to choose from.