Dakota124

Perry the Platypus

Since I'm afraid a general Phineas and Ferb thread would be considered a duplicate thread I'll comment here. I loved the Halloween special "Night of the Living Pharmacists" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz is my favorite character

I'm sure everyone else already knew this but apparently the regular run of the show ends with an hour long special on Friday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_and_Ferb

On May 7, 2015, it was officially announced that the series has wrapped up after four seasons, and the final hour-long episode titled "Last Day of Summer" will premiere on June 12, 2015 on Disney xd.png, simulcast on Disney Channel. A 73-hour marathon of the show would begin on Disney xd.png on June 9, 2015. It was also announced that a stand-alone hour-long special titled "The O.W.C.A. Files" would premiere in fall 2015

There's a Phineas and Ferb marathon on Disney xd.png leading up to the last episode right now.

He's... um... cool. Basically the only reason I occasionally, sometimes, maybe, perhaps watch Phineas and Ferb for like 2 minutes.